Chapter Seven

"I just remembered my family, especially my Dad

"I just remembered my family, especially my Dad.. he always carried me like this." Hope said softly, feeling a small pain in her abodomen, "Can you walk a little bit fast?"

"Cramps?" Ethan asked.

"You know a lot about women, don't you?"

"Yeah." Ethan groaned, remembering Gina.

“I think I'm on my period. He remembered when Gina first started her period when she was twelve, she wasn't surprised, it was like, she was expecting it.

"Oh my God, what do you want me to do?" Ethan laughed, remembering how he reacted that day, like he was totally freaking out.

"Why are you laughing?" Hope asked, interrupting Ethan's from his memories.

"Nothing." He said, increasing his pace.

"Ethan," Hope called out his name softly.

"Yeah."

"Instead of dying,why don't you just move on?" Hope said,as she felt a strong pain, making her bury her head on Ethan's shoulder.

Hearing that question, Ethan was surprised.. ""Should I reply her with my response in the bathroom or just keep quiet?"

Ever since, Ethan had met Hope,he didn't want to die anymore,he just wanted to live like a walking corspe, he knew everytime, he wants to die, he kept seeing her face. Sometimes when he wants to take hard pills,her face comes asking him- Why?

Ethan doesn't know why he wants to kill himself? Maybe because he wants to meet Gina as soon as possible just to apologise, he just doesn't know why.

"I don't think I can die anymore since you have decided to be my lifeguard." Ethan said,as he felt Hope smiling on his shoulder.

                    ........°..........
Getting home, Hope immdiately went to the bathroom.

Since Hope just lived in one room, Ethan had no option but to wait for her, sitting on her bed,as he looked around,he saw how small her room was.. But something got his attention,it was a picture on the cabinet...

The picture was showing a girl smiling sweetly,her long blonde hair, moving to the movement of the air but something else got Ethan's attention, the picture wasn't complete,it was being cut, someone's head wasn't in the picture.

"Why cut this beautiful picture?" Ethan asked himself, when the bathroom door opened, showing Hope dressed in a black short gown,as she used a short towel to dry up her hair.

"I look beautiful in my short hair, dummy." Hope smiled, sitting beside Ethan who had already dropped the picture before she came out of the bathroom.

"Long hair still fits you." Ethan said.