Chapter Four

"Are you okay?" Hope asked, being worried about the young man before her, he looked up, looking at her

"Are you okay?" Hope asked, being worried about the young man before her, he looked up, looking at her. Hope knew he was beautiful, his brown eyes was so breath-taking for Hope.

But Hope shook it off, I can't trust anyone, I would just help him and leave.”

"Are you okay?" Hope asked again,as Ethan continued to look at her, before he bent down crying heavily.

Hope felt sorry of him,even if she didn't want to, she sighed softly.

Moving close to him,as she sat beside him, embracing him closer to her.

"It's okay," Hope consoled him,as Ethan continued to cry on her shoulders, "Everything would be alright, even if it's harder than you can ever imagine."

Ethan didn't know why he was crying so heavily,so close to a stranger,he didn't know why for the first time,his tears made him free somewhere he couldn't gursy, he didn't know why he had that strength to cry in front of a stranger.

All his life, he has been keeping the unkept,he wondered maybe people didn't know what's going on deep down in him,he was good at hiding things but people should always try to notice sadness and ask.

"It's going to be alright." Hope said softly.

Hearing that from Her,it felt so right,it made me feel assured about something I doubted.”

Hope didn't know why she was helping the gender she hates so much but looking at the Innocent soul, she saw hope in his hopeless mind and heart, she saw it shouting for help out of the low helplessness, she knew,he wasn't that kind but she didn't still know why she stopped...

She didn't know why she stopped to help her worst gender, but she felt this sting of guilt, if she just walked away.

After a hour of spending in the rain,the rain slowly began to stop, sending cold heavy breeze, Ethan wiped his tears, ashamed to look at Her, he cleared his throat, removing himself from Her embrace.

"Are you okay now?" Hope asked, taking her umbrella on the floor.

Her hair was wet, sticking all over her face, she felt cold.

"Thanks." Ethan said, "How can I repay you?" He added, standing up, as he still avoided her face.

"Well, for the fact that I have already lost my beautiful job and a bonus because of a really strict, unforgiving manager, I guess, all I want now is for you to be okay." Hope said softly, with a smile, even if He avoided her face.

Ethan looked at her immediately, shocked by what she had just said, “Well, for the fact that I have already lost my beautiful job and a bonus, I guess, all I want now is for you to be okay.”

Did she just say that? She cares about a stranger's situation instead of her precious job.” Ethan thought.

Ethan expected her to ask for money but she disappointed his thinking.

"Here." Hope gave him,her umberella.

"What for?" Ethan asked, looking at the umberella in her hand, before he looked at her.

"What's umberella used for?"  Hope asked but she didn't get an answer from Ethan, just a curious glare, making her clear her throat awkwardly, "Looking at it,it would rain again, so you might need it." Hope said softly, as she tried to keep her best behavior.

Ethan pressed the button of his car key as his Jeep made a beep sound, drawing Hope's attention to it.

Hope was surprised, “What was a rich guy like him doing here?”

"I guess, I wouldn't be needing that." Ethan said, as Hope retrieved her hand back,"Thanks for today,I didn't mean to cry like a child." Ethan apologized.

"It's fine, sometimes you need a human teddy bear and it's not everyday, you get a human teddy bear." Hope said as she forced a smile,as Ethan sneezed, making Hope look at him, "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly, touching his forehead, making Ethan removed her head immdiately.

"Don't touch me." Ethan said, but Hope only heard a weak voice.

"You are having a high fever." Hope complained.

"I'm not having anything." Ethan said, before he blanked out.

                .........°.........
"Why act strong, when you are weak?" Hope asked herself,as she kept herself busy by putting a hot cloth on Ethan's head.

Hope had already undressed Ethan's clothes,with her eyes closed probably.

Ethan was sweating profusely, murmuring something, Hope couldn't get.

"Gosh, I shouldn't have just walked away from him." Hope complained to herself, "Where am I going to sleep now?"

Hope was just living in just one room, with a beautiful small bed that she cherished but now Ethan was on her bed.

"Gina," Ethan mumbled softly, "Gina, please don't go." He mumbled again,as he trembled, making Hope scared.

"Who's Gina? Please, wake up." Hope tried to wake him up but he didn't answer, still mumbling Gina,as he blinked his eyes.

Is he having a nightmare?”  Hope thought to herself,as she held his hand with her hand,as she used her other hand to rub his hair.

Hope remembered that special treatment, her mother gave her, when she was having nightmares about A bear chasing her. She smiled remembering all those happy moments, she had with her mother, she didn't know why everything just changed because of one mistake.

She continued to rub it, making Ethan's breathing slow down as he stopped mumbling Gina.

                 .........°........
“We made a mistake, Ethan.” Ethan heard that loud yell, filled with anger, making him open his instantly.

He found himself in a different place,he felt something heavy on his chest,as he looked at it seeing Her

He widened his eyes, "Oh shit." He yelled, pushing Hope hard,as she fell on the ground.

"Ouch." Hope winced in pain.

"What did you do to me?" Ethan said,as he hurriedly looking under him, seeing he wasn't fully naked down but he could see himself wearing his boxer.

"Are you crazy? I just helped you from dying, you should be thanking me not complaining. " Hope yelled, standing up.

"I didn't ask for your help, you should have just left me there." Ethan yelled,as he combed his hair with his fingers frustratedly,as he cried, "You should have just left me,I only had one opportunity and one chance to die and you made me live, who are you? God?" Ethan cried heavily, putting his head on his knee.

Hope was shocked with words, “It wasn't only him, that wanted to die, he also wanted to die but why?”

"You have only one chance in life and you have to grab it bodly but you made me lose that damn chance." Ethan continued to cry.

"We have multiple chances." Hope finally said.

" Hope finally said