Chapter Thirteen

"How are you doing today?" Hope asked Steve who smiled in response, "You said, you wanted to give me something

"How are you doing today?" Hope asked Steve who smiled in response, "You said, you wanted to give me something."

"It's about the incident, Hope." Steve said, looking around, like he was scared of something or someone.

"It's fine, everything is fine, you can tell me anything." Hope assured him.

"I know, I trust you, Hope." Steve said.

"Good, so we are friends now, right?" Hope asked him, bringing out her pinky finger, Steve nodded, interlocking his pinky finger with hers.

"I can't really tell you with my mouth because I'm being watched but I can give you someone to talk to.. they think I killed her."

"You didn't kill anyone, Steve, you are just a witness." Hope assured but Steve doubted.

"It's just a plan, Hope, it's a set-up, I'm not the killer." Steve said, looking serious hoping Hope would believe him.

"Okay, I'm listening."

"Baker isn't a cop, he was sent, do you believe me?"

"Yes, I believe you.. so what do you want to do now? What can I help you with?"

Hope pited Steve, he was innocent, why would anyone want to make him guilty?

"Can you go to this place?" Steve said bringing out a paper from his pocket, when the door opened, making Hope hug Steve immdiately, collecting the paper slowly from him.

"Everything would be fine." Hope said to me, disengaging the hug as she turned, seeing Baker who had a suspicious look on his face, "Good morning."

"How is he?" Baker ignored Hope's greeting.

"He still need some time before he can talk." Hope said, forcing a sweet smile on her face, before she left the hospital.

"Hope," Hope heard a familiar deep voice, turning around, she saw Noah.

"Noah," she smiled as Noah hugged her tight, making her wince a little.

After sleeping on the hard bed for sometime, Hope still felt a little pain but sleeping on Ethan was really warm, she enjoyed last night but last night was there last time together.

Hope had left the hotel room, before Ethan woke up and she felt really bad without saying goodbye, she felt sad and regretful.

"So how was Ethan? Did you have a really good time?"

"Eww, stop that.. I only gave him something." Hope said, hitting Noah on his shoulder softly making Noah laugh.

"I don't care though, I only want us to have a good time." Noah confessed, "So we are having a date tonight?"

"Umm,can we have it tomorrow night?" Hope said, thinking about Steve, she really needed to find the truth.

"Tommorow night, great.. I would text you the address." Noah said.