Chapter Fourteen

Sitting on her bed, Hope's hair was being packed, wearing a casual dress, she stared at the paper, Steve had given her

It had a phone number only.

"Why phone number, I was expecting an address." Hope muttered under her breath, taking her phone as she dailed the number.

Zero-nine-seven-zero-zero-one-two-three

She called, and a young boy answered, "Hello, this is Henry speaking."

Steve didn't tell her who she had to speak with,so she had to use another way of speaking to who Steve wanted her to speak to.

"I want to speak to someone else."

"My twin sister?"

"The both of you." Hope responded, seeing that she doing a really stupid thing.

"Umm,are you our Aunt from London?"

"Well, yes, how are you, Henry?" Hope said, trying the London accent which she didn't get probably.

"Quit the accent, we know you can't do accent, I would text you our address, don't come late or Mom is going to chase you out."

Hope heard the young boy warned her seriously, "Why?"

"Have you forgotten what you did to her? Whatever, let me text you over address." Henry said, ending the call.

"Gosh, what am I doing?" Hope said, combing her hair with her fingers frustratedly, when she heard a beep on her phone, Henry had already sent the address, "What a sweet boy!"

                ...........°..........
Standing in front of Henry's building, it's was an imposing structure, she saw a uniformed man standing in front of the building as he gave her a sweet smile to enter.

Hope entered the building but was stopped by the receptionist, "Okay this is surprising, I was expecting a house not another house."

"May I help you?" The receptionist said politely.

"I'm Henry's aunt."

"Oh, Miss Gwen.. Henry and his twin sister has been expecting you, just the elevator to the penthouse, apartment B." The receptionist said.

"At least, there Aunt had a good name, Gwen." Hope smiled inside, as she went to Apartment B.

Hope pressed the doorbell, and the door was opened by a beautiful young girl.

The beautiful young girl, looked fifteen with her beautiful long blonde hair, making Hope remembering her long blonde hair.

"You don't look like my Aunt." She said.

"Hi." Hope said in a tiny voice, "I can explain."

"No," She said angrily about to close the door, as Hope put her leg between the door, making her wince in pain at the hit of the door.