Chapter Seventeen

"Are you okay?" Hope asked, putting her hand on Henry's shoulder, as they both stood from afar, watching Henrietta's burial, while Ethan just watched it sliently

Both Ethan and Henry wore casual black clothes, with bounquet of Lily flowers in his hand, while Hope wore a black short dress and black glasses.

"Yeah," Henry said, as he tried to hold his tears but that didn't stop the tears from coming.

Henry saw his mother cried heavily,as people console her.

"Henritta,tell Dad, I missed him and failed his promise,tell him how sorry I am about everything that happened."

Henry thought sliently,as he closed his eyes.

It was already night, when everyone began to leave the burial site.

"Are you ready?" Hope asked, as Henry nodded his head, as they walked closer to Henrietta's burial ground, Henry knelt down slowly, dropping the flowers on top of the burial ground, he saw Henrietta's picture, how she smiled brightly, with those Lily flowers round her.

"Oh my God." Hope said softly, as she hugged Ethan, crying sliently.

"Henrietta," Henry cried softly, "I'm sorry, I passed sleepless nights, waiting for today to tell you how sorry I am,I didn't mean for all this to happen, I made a horrible mistake and I'm sorry, I knew you warned me but I didn't listen, which caused all this," Henry continued to cry as Ethan tried hard to hold back his tears, looking at Henry made him remember how he cried when Gina left.

"Gina,nooo, you can't leave me." He remembered how he screamed, shouted and yelled but that didn't bring her back,it only caused more pain in his heart.

The way Hope cried on his shoulders, made him feel even more sad, he had never seen her cry before, and seeing her cry wasn't what he thought of.

"Everything is going to be fine." Ethan said, hugging her tight.

"Henrietta," Henry yelled, as he even cried more, "I'm sorry, I should have been there early."

                ............°...........
"Here," Ethan said, giving Henry a glass of water, as he sat down on the couch.

Henry still looked tired and his eyes was red from those crying.

"Thanks," He said softly.

"How are you feeling?" Hope said.

"Hope, I'm tired." Henry said so honestly.

Both Ethan and Hope knew, the word tired meant a lot of meaning, tired of life, the world, the stress, the people in it.

"What do you plan on doing?" Hope asked.

"After all this is over, I want to be with Henrietta and my Dad." Henry said.