Chapter 16

The Sultan and I
Chapter 16

I was woken up by the feeling of some movements between my legs this morning. I do not remember what time I fell asleep while singing a lullaby to the Sultan last night, and now my consciousness is coming back.

In a daze, I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Zahir on top of me. He was kneeling between my legs, panting while he was buried deep inside me.

I was startled.

But he did not even give me enough time to process what was happening.

He took me several more times that morning until I passed out of exhaustion in his bed.

Before closing my eyes, I felt the soft kisses he planted gently on my forehead as he continued to whisper love into my ears.

Nagising lang ako ulit nang maramdaman ko ang init ng araw na tumatama sa mukha ko. Dahan-dahan naman akong napabukas ng mga mata at doon ko lang napagtanto na tanghali na pala.

Napalingon ako sa tabi ko at nakitang wala na doon si Zahir.

He must have already left to do his duties.

Nagbaba ako ng tingin at naramdaman ko nalang ang pamumula ng buong mukha ko nang makita ang hubot hubad kong katawan na nasa ilalim ng makapal na kumot.

I was even taken aback to see the love marks that Zahir left on every part of my body while he was taking me selfishly this morning.

"Greetings, my Sultana." Napalundag pa ako nang biglang sumulpot ang babaing boses na iyon mula sa pintuan. "May I come in?"

It's Damla.

Kaagad kong tinakpan ang buong katawan ko ng kumot sa hiya na baka makita niya ang mga marka na iniwan ni Zahir sa akin.

"C-come in..." I ordered.

Nagbukas naman ang pintuan at nagmamadali siyang pumasok sa loob. At nang makita niya ako ay yumuko muna siya bago nagsalita ulit.

"The Haseki Sultan is requesting your presence to have a midday meal with the Valide Sultan. His Majesty has also allowed this visit." She informed me. "Please forgive me, but I must prepare you now, my Sultana. The Haseki is currently waiting for you in the imperial garden."

Wala naman akong ibang nagawa kundi ang mapatango sa kanya.

"And by the way, the Haseki's servant, Metaph, has brought you a bowl of tonic." I was startled when I saw the bowl of medicine in her hand. "I had already checked for poison and discovered that there was none. I guess the Haseki Sultana is starting to think of the welfare of the women of the harem for her to bring this kind of drink to you. She told me that it is a gift to regain your strength for the day. "

This is the medicine that will prevent me from becoming pregnant with the Sultan.

Matapos iyon ay naglakad siya patungo sa akin at iniabot ang bowl ng likido.

Samantalang nagtaas ako ng mukha at napatitig sa kanya.

I can see from her eyes that she has no idea what this drink is all about.

So I took the bowl and drank every last bit of it.

Yumuko siya ulit sa akin bago siya tumalikod at naunang lumabas ng kwarto ng Sultan.

Matapos akong magbihis ay lumabas narin ako ng kwarto. Nadatnan ko naman si Damla na naghihintay sa akin sa labas bago niya ako inakay patungo ng bathing area.