04; hysteria

Carina's povnext day: Monday

Carina's pov
next day: Monday

"So then Dustin went to check his score on Dig Dug and he is now in second place instead of first. Someone named MadMax is first with over 700,000 points." Sofia just went on and on about her night at the arcade while i drove us to school.

"Wow thats so crazy." i couldnt have been more monotoned.

I pulled into a spot in the parking lot and turned off the car.

"Be here right after you get out! You always have me waiting 10 minutes longer. I cant be late this time i have work."

"Okay okay." she rolled her eyes while hopping out the car.

I watched as she headed towards the middle school as i sat on the hood of my car.

"Carina!" I jumped at the sudden yell of my name as i turned around all i see is Dean headed towards me. Oh god.

"What Dean?" i crossed my arms once he reached me.

"You totally bailed on me last night! What the fuck!"

"Yeah well you were being a dick." i rolled my eyes at him.

"I was joking around with you. I have a lot of respect with the fact that you're celibate or whatever." he tried to snake his arms around my waist.

"Im not celibate, Dean." i exhaled, "I just don't want to have sex with you."

He scoffed. "Oh so im not good enough!" he let my words get to him.

i pushed his hands from my waist. "Im just saying, i dont want to have sex with you when we're on dates in public. And you constantly pushing the idea onto me isnt going to make my panties drop."

"Well why didnt you just say that!" he threw his arms in the air. "I cant read your mind ya know!" he groaned in annoyance.

There was a loud car rumbling through the parking lot, but i was too busy yelling at Dean to care.

"I shouldn't have to tell you! It should be clear to you that i dont want to!" But at this point Dean was a lost cause. He was too busy trying to figure out who was in the loud car that rolled in.

So I turned around to see they had parked a few spots down, leaving spaces between us. It was a blue Camaro, and it was a nice to say the least.

I watched as the door opened and I immediately made eye contact with the guy in denim. He had long curly hair and i could tell he had blue eyes from 5 parking spots down.