16; good looking

Carina's povDean's party

Carina's pov
Dean's party

Billy and i ended up sneaking out the window to go to Dean's party. We took his car so my parents would think i was still in my room.

I could've asked to go, but no way in hell would they let me after the stunt i pulled in therapy. I called the therapist a bitch for trying to pry into my past to justify my recent behavior.

I also stormed out of the session, leaving my mom furious. Darryl and her thought it'd be good for me, but it wasnt.

I dont need to be fixed. They act like going to these hour sessions and reliving my past will help
me heal. I was doing perfectly fine. Yeah i might be acting out but its not a me thing, its a teenager thing. I just wish they could understand that.

"Oh shit," Billy muttered when we pulled up to the party. It was chaotic and it was only 9pm. Drinks scattered across the lawn, a guy throwing up in Mrs. Mannings garden, and a couple yelling at each other in the driveway. This was a party.

"What?" i looked over at him as he looked straight ahead.

"Dina asked me to give her a ride to the party and i forgot."

"Dina?" i raised a brow while following his eyes towards a group of girls on the cheer team. I knew them because Maggie and Carla are on the team. They were standing on the porch by the front door just staring at us.

"You mean Diana?"

"Yeah." he rolled his eyes at me correcting him. "Whatever her damn name is. Dina, Diane, Daisy, Dino. She looks pissed."

"At least she got a ride here." i shrugged carelessly while we both stepped out the car.

"Hey girls." i smiled and waved as we walked past the group. They all smiled at me, but i could tell they were upset for their friend. It looks bad on my part since im given a ride to the party and not Diana. But i didnt care. I didnt owe Diana anything, we weren't friends.

"Hey Diana." Billy greeted her with a charming grin that made her mean glare turn into a smile. Making me mentally roll my eyes at how easy girls forgave him.

I entered the house to immediately see a crowd of people dancing. People taking shots of hardcore alcohol in the kitchen. Enter the huge backyard and you'll see people in the pool, couples making out, guys shotgunning and a group of people watching guys do a keg stand.

"Look who finally came!" Tommy put his arm around Billy and i.

"Hey man." Billy turned his head to look at him.