17; fade into you

Carina's pov

Carina's pov

"Im sorry if i ruined your night by leaving early," i watched Billy as he concentrated on his driving.

It was funny to me how i always see him driving like a hooligan, pedal to the metal. Right now he is just driving as if the speed limit was 5mph. He was driving like a grandma, and i know it wasnt for my safety. It was more like he didn't want this time to go by so fast. It was one of those little things you notice and it sticks with you. Someone that hated you the way you hated them wanted to be in your presence.

"You didn't ruin it Carina. I was getting bored anyway." Billy let out a sigh as he leaned back in his seat, one hand on the wheel. If i wasnt having such a bad night i wouldve jumped his bones. I watched the way he gripped the wheel and the way his blue eyes still stood out even in the night. He could tell i was staring because when he turned to look at me he had that same stupid smirk on his face.

We locked eyes for a moment and just smiled.

"You were bored? I thought you were excited for Dean's party?" i mentioned.

"Yeah.... but then i got bored after a while. It only got interesting when you pushed Noel into the pool." he teased, earning himself punch in the arm.

"Its not funny. I actually feel really bad." i groaned just replaying it in my head. This is going to cause even more drama.

"Don't. She deserved it, she was way out of line for slut shaming you. Then to snitch to your dad about it? So fucked up considering she started it."

I nodded my head and smiled to myself thinking about how Billy was trying to make me feel better about the situation. Billy. Billy fucking Hargrove was trying to make me feel better.

"Is it okay that im staying at your place for tonight?" I bit my lip nervously as he pulled into the driveway. I didn't feel like going home, my mom would whoop my ass for the stunt i pulled today on top of sneaking out to party. I needed a break from her and that house in general.

"Yeah. Everyone is probably asleep so they wont care." he shrugged as he shut off the car.

I followed him towards the front door as he slowly opened it, trying his best to be quiet. Then i followed closely behind and into his bedroom.

It was a typical bedroom. Band posters on the wall, very simple considering he moved here not too long ago.

I took a seat on the edge of his bed and just analyzed the room some more while he kicked off his shoes and changed into comfier clothes. That consisted of: no shirt and just shorts.