19; cant fight this feeling

Billy's povsame night

Billy's pov
same night

Tommy and TJ kept insisting we go to the drive ins. I thought it'd be fun to just get out of the house so i decided to go.

Tommy's girlfriend Carol invited one of her friends Rachel, and we hit it off well. So well that we made out for 10 minutes straight. I thought that if i finally started to make out with a girl who wasnt Carina that maybe i'd realize i dont actually have feelings for her. I cant have feelings for her. Maybe my mind just wants to think that.

Since that night she kissed me at the bar, i havent kissed any other girl. Not until now. I just needed to push her out of my mind.

But when i saw her, my heart felt some type of way. Maybe i have heart problems, but it was beating faster when TJ mentioned Carina was here.

Now that shes here i wish she was the one i was kissing. Im so fucked. No girl has made me feel the same way that Carina has.

She keeps me on my toes and isnt afraid to humble me when im an asshole. We have amazing conversations and developed a connection through our issues. A part of me feels the need to protect her from all the evil. I care about her deeply and i dont give a shit about people.

I resumed to kissing Rachel to try and push that thought out of my head. Only problem was, i could hear Dean asking to talk to Carina.

I immediately pulled away from the kiss to see what would happen. The idea of Dean being around Carina irked me. What was his motive?

I watched as they walked away to talk. As much as i wanted to go follow them, i didnt want it to look like i cared.

I told Rachel to go away and she immediately scurried off back to Carol. So I leaned against the hood of my car to smoke a cigarette and just think. What the hell does Dean want to talk to her for?

I sat there for 10 minutes straight just waiting impatiently for them to return. Didn't even bother to join the boys conversation because Steve was there. Knowing us, we'd end up screaming at each other or punching each other.

Once they finally returned, Dean walked straight towards the boys. I noticed him wink at Tommy and that pissed me off. Hes obviously up to no good.

Then i realized he was no longer wearing his jean jacket and when i turned to look at Carina she was wearing it.

She was sitting on Dean's car by herself. I stomped on my cigarette I made my way over to her "Here. Take that shit off." i took off my leather jacket and offered it.