1

"Han seojun stop your tracks right there" suho said chasing after seojun. It's their everyday thing to do, tease each other and fight. Students aren't even surprised at this point.

"Huh, didn't run to stop. Catch me if you can" seojun said running with suho's assignments. They are top students of campus hence always competitive.

At the end of the hallway seojun stopped to catch his breathe. In the mean time suho managed to catch up with him and practically slammed him against the locker . He pinned seojun's hands and took his assignments. Before releasing seojun, suho leaned in and whispered "just wait, I'll show you later" seojun tried his best not to get flustered but ended up blushing. Thankfully no one was there to witness their 'little drama'. Seojun scoffed and pushed suho. Then stormed away to his class anyways. " cute" suho mumbled. He also rushed to his class as he is already very late. 

In lunch break, seojun went to canteen with his sister ga woon and his friend joo young. They sat on their respective table. Seojun spotted suho with his two friends, ju kyung and tae hoon. Seojun was drinking water. Seojun being seojun went closer to suho with a smirk plastered on his handsome face (authornim ain't leaving a chance to simp). He faked a slip which was pretty obvious and spilled water on suho. "Oops, sorry" he said with a grin. Suho just stood up dangerously slow. He pulled seojun by his collar and shouted "Enough is enough han" and within a second his fist collided with seojun's pretty face (a/n: hurt). Seojun was about to fall but somehow grabbed the table next to him and punched back. They were gonna kill each other but someone called a Professor. He came and saw suho's nose and seojun's lips bleeding. "What is happening here? Why are you two fighting? " seojun and suho started shouting and complaining about each other at once, "SHUT UP, DETENTION BOTH" Professor shouted as he left the canteen.
"Fuck you han"
"Fuck you too lee"
"It's all your fault bitch, why did you even pour water on me"
"Go to hell" seojun scoffed and sat on chair frustrated. Both were annoyed cuz of detention.

After they finished all classes, they went to detention room. The Professor was there. He had something important to do so he told the security guard not to let them go before an hour. Then he left they two boys alone.

"Because of you, now we are stuck " seojun pouted (a/n:cutee). Suho felt something seeing him pout but brushed it off anyways. "Just admit It's your fault ". Suho said as he slowly got up from his chair. Seojun kept sulking and didn't notice suho's movements. Suddenly he felt hot breathe fanning over his ear. He snapped his face and saw suho dangerously close to his face. Lips just inches apart.

"Stop complaining, will ya? You know what i am capable of doing. Don't make me lose it" Suho said with a deep and husky voice enough to make seojun shiver. Suho then caressed seojun's ear and went back to his seat like nothing happen. The air was feeling thick. Seojun was still processing whilst suho kept a poker face.

After 40-45 mins atlast their detention was over. They ran outta their campus and made their way home. Their homes were in opposite direction. Seojun showed suho middle finger and ran his way home.
"YAH, FUCK U TOO HAN" shouted suho as he also started to walk.

Hiii guys, me back with another crappy shit. LMAO i have one or two days off ig. I'll try to update in weekend.

Vote if u like and do comment.