4.

This chapter is more of a flashback of how it all started.

So it all started like a year ago. They were in 2nd year. Well suho and seojun are competitors of each other from elementary. Seojun was a bitch but a good student ofc. They would always compete each other in studies and sports. And the thing was that they were equally good in everything actually. Seojun always annoyed suho like from elementary and till now. But their relationship changed at a party night a year ago.

So seojun and suho and rest of the students got invited to a party. Like a typical high schoolers party. And seojun had a crush on ju kyung. And he wanted to confess. So he decided to do it in party. The party night came and seojun started dressing up. He wore some black turtle neck, black tight jeans and a denim jacket. Let's just say he was looking like a snack and he already is the heartthrob of campus.

"Guess i look good enough" seojun said to himself stealing a last glimpse of him at the mirror.
"Well, well bro u look hot as hell, NOW FUCKING COME, WE GOTTA GO" ga woon shouted at seojun.

"Tsk, this bitch"
"I heard you"
"So what"
"What you think a bitch's bro is"
"Probably another do- wait I AIN'T A DOG YOU ADOPTED HOE"
Ga woon giggled and got into the car. Seojun went to the car and started driving toward the address. The party was on a mansion. Some rich kid hired it.

"Ayo, this palace or what" ga woon said in awe.
"So now bitch, Let's separate ways. You will go home on ur own. Idk about you. Now fuck off"
"Sike bro, i ain't gonna go with you anyways"

Saying these this two went inside and started finding ppl of same vibe. Well seojun was looking for ju kyung. He eventually found her with a group of girls. Girls started screaming seeing him and seojun eyerolled at them. He went straight to ju kyung.
"Um, can we have a Moment?"
"Ah seojun, sure"

He dragged her in a rather quite place. And made her face him.
"Um actually i wanna tell you something"
"Go on"
"I like you wait actually i love you. I love u so much ju kyung like from 1st year. Can u give me a chance and be my girlfriend?" seojun proposed being really nervous and the silence was killing him.
"I am really sorry seojun but there is someone else in my heart. I am really sorry. You will find someone better" with that she went away leaving a heartbroken seojun behind. A teardrop slipped from his eye, shinning in the dim light. He just quietly left the place to the bar.

He ordered drinks and started to drink heavily. And soon he was pretty drunk so the bartender refused to give him more drink so he got pissed and went to some dark corner to smoke.

Suho was being bored cuz he ain't someone who is gonna socialize. He was quietly sitting on couch and drinking a little. He then saw seojun in a corner. He went to him only to find him drunk and low-key crying.
"Um seojun, what happened"
"Who tf you think you are to ask, huh"
"Chill dude, i am suho you whom you LOVE so much"
"Ahh idk who tf you are but nevermind. I confessed to my crush but she rejected"
"That's so sad tho"
"I fucking know right"
Suddenly seojun yanked suho somewhere where no one was there. And randomly started kissing him. Suho was shocked but who is he to resist seojun so he kissed back. He kissed back but never thought that would end up seojun and him in a random room, seojun moaning his name and him fucking . I mean he was a lil tipsy and ofc not drunk, but seojun was visibly drunk.

And suho being the sly bitch clicked a few pics of seojun in that state. And not to mention he low-key had a crush on seojun.

Seojun woke up in an unfamiliar place. Didn't saw anyone beside him and saw he is only wearing pants. He didn't thought something just casually grabbed his clothes, wore and left to home. He remembered he gave car keys to his sis. So he started walking to home. He actually didn't suspect anything though he felt his lower region paining a lil but didn't paid any attention.

He went to home and received a message from suho's number. He opened the message and got shocked to death. He completely forgot what happened Between them and this photo made him remember a lot of shits of last night.

In text :
Seojun: what do you want?
Suho: nothing just you gotta come over whenever I ask and yk what I am talking about
Seojun: huh never
Suho: so should I just leak these on internet and make you seem like a prostitute.
Seojun: NO, WTF SUHO.
Suho: then comply with me, seojun
Seojun : ok not that i have any other choice

End of flashback.

Seojun sighed thinking about that night once again. He regrets his life decision. He fell for ju kyung and got rejected and he decided not to fall for anyone again. But he did. And again he fell for the wrong person. He fell for lee suho. And he thinks suho just uses him as a stress reliever and maybe he's straight. As suho has a lot of admirer and he always annoys him. Seojun doesn't think he even have any chance with him anyways and it hurts. It hurts to accept the truth. He now knows ju kyung likes suho because It's just obvious and maybe suho likes her too. Seojun just wanna end everything with suho and focus on getting over. Littke did he knew the other boy liked him....

(A/n): hello babies. Longest chapter lmao skkssk. Bro thanku for reading my lame story. My imagination is only good not my writing ✨👽. I can't believe i wrote 1000+ words sksksks. Anyways will continue the book. Please look forward to it ✨❤️.