10.

Seojun came in the park and saw suho sitting on a bench. Ngl he was looking hot.

Suho saw seojun standing and came towards him. He grabbed seojun's hand and said "Let's sit on a cafe".
Seojun nodded and they walked in a nearby cafe.
There Weren't many people in the cafe. They sat on a table in a corner. They ordered for regular coffee.

After getting their coffee both of them were silent.

" if u Don't have anything to say i am going" seojun said as he stood up from his chair. They were sitting face to face. Seojun was about to walk away he felt someone pulling the hem of his shirt, he turned around and saw the most shocking scene.
The lee suho was crying.
In years of knowing suho he never ever saw him crying. Suho wasn’t easy to break. And now that suho is crying infront of him. He quietly sat down again.

"I-i am sorry, seojun. I know this doesn’t matter to you but i l-love you and i always did. You don't need to love me ba-back. I am jus-

Suho couldn’t finish as he felt seojun pressing their lips together.
Teardrops fell on suho's cheeks.

Seojun was crying too.

" hey suho, do u mean everything u said"
"Yes. I do. I am so sorry i acted like a fucking jerk. Actually i Don't deserve being forgiven. I am sincerely sorry. I really wanna prove it to u. Can i get a chance?
" i appreciate ur apology and yes why not. Everyone deserves a second chance"

Currently they were at suho place tangled up on couch. Pretty weird but they made up quickly with each other.

Ju kyung was at yeli's. Yeli had another apartment just a few km away from suho's. They were currently playing uno.

"Hey ju kyung. Do u know like what is happening Between suho and seojun?
" well maybe i do. Should i tell?"
"Yep u can. U can rely on me i Won't share to anyone"
"So actually i saw them kissing in a closed classroom once. Remember the day we met, i was crying. Yeah i had a crush on suho so i was heartbroken. U changed me tho. I love u too much now to look at anyone else"
"Omg actually??  There's sone sussy shit going on huh?"
"Ifkr, they were like making out and suho pinned seojun on the door. He tops maybe"
"Well that shit won’t admit so we need proof. How about u spy on them and click some pics?
" welp yes. I love doing these lol"
"Done"
"Done"

In school suho and seojun were weirdly close. Students felt like they missed some tea so they were tryna figure out. Seojun and suho were whispering and laughing with each other. They Didn't fight even. Students were trusfrated but decided to see where shit goes. Here ju kyung was ready with her phone.

As soon as the bell rang indicating lunch time. Seojun and suho just fucking disappeared leaving a frustrated ju kyung. She ran around hallways coming to rooftop. She heard sounds which sounded like...someone was making out. She quietly pepped and saw seojun and suho kissing. Same pose, suho pinning seojun and kissing the fuck outta him. She clicked a few pics and dashed to class. Excitement prominent on her face. She acted like nothing happened even when seojun came with swollen lips and after awhile suho came with red lips too.

Ju kyung sent those to yeli and yeli saved.

At night when yeli and suho were together at suho's for a sibling night she asked suho something which made him nervous. This time suho wasn’t drunk.

"Hey suho. What's seojun to u?"
"Um...a-a friend? "
"Really?  I Didn't knew friends go around making out with each other"
"Wh-what tf r u even s-saying" suho said half-yellingly.
"Ah look"
She showed him the photos and said,
"This looks like you and seojun, doesn’t it? Or u r gonna continue to deny?"
"Well..in that case..we r maybe... Kinda..like together?"
"Oh sweety u can just tell me. I am happy for u if u are happy. I love you"
"I love you too" he muttered as he hugged his sister. Sniffing a bit.

Well Falling in love maybe Isn't that bad....

Bitches me back. Lmao just 2 more chaps maybe. Ya'll deserve a smut fr. Next chap sujun smut (idk ship name). Vote if u liked it and thanku u sm for reading and taking a chance on this story. Author loves u<3

-yaka
*not proofread*