9.

"Ju kyung, u ready?"
"Ah yes. Are u here?"
"Yeah, i am outside in car. Come out"
"Ok i am coming"
Jukyung happily skipped her way out of the house. She saw a black car and went to the car. Yeli got out and opened the door for ju kyung. Ju kyung smiled shyly and went inside. Yeli got in the driver's seat.
"Where r we going?"
"Mmh u will see"

Yeli drove to a cute pastel themed cafe. She again opened the door for her.

"omg yeli It's so dam pretty"
"No more than u tho"
"Aish, stawp"

Yeli chuckled. It's amusing how comfortable they were around each other. They went inside and ordered milkshake. They were talking and laughing. It's like they were made for each other. Later they went to a river. Then they played around till evening. After they went for stargazing. It almost felt like a dream.

"Today was the best day ever. Thank you yeli"
"Same to u tho. We should hangout often. What u say?"
"Ofc why not"
She rolled to yeli's side and gave lil smooch on yeli's cheek. Yeli widened her eyes. She touched where ju kyung's left a smooch.

"Y-you kissed m-me" yeli said and turned to ju kyung. She started to kiss her all over the face.
"S-stop, it ti-tickles hahha"
Ju kyung said between her breathes as she laughs. Both were laying on the grass feeling each other presence. Same thing in their mind "falling in love Isn't that hard huh"

Seojun plopped on bed. He has been playing ps5 all day so he was exhausted. His back hurts now. But his hear still hurts. He is used to suho. It's as hard for him to avoid suho too. He just want yo get over but suho Isn't letting him.

Seojun was sobbing in pillow. Ga woon came to call him down for dinner but saw him sobbing. She patted his back and head. Seojun stood up and hugged her sobbing in her arms.

"Shh jun. What happened tell me. I am here"
"It's a lot noona."
"Tell me i am here"
"It's just suho."
"What's with him. I saw u avoiding him. What happened? "
"Nothing It's just we argued. Nothing serious."
"Seojun, something is serious indeed. Would u tell me?"
"Sorry noona but i can't"
"Ok if u Don't wanna then i won't force u. It's ur choice. Now Let's come downstairs and eat. U will feel good"
"Ok Let's go" set seojun said wiping his tears.

After dinner he came up. His phone rang and he picked up without looking.
"Hello"
"Hello" hearing the other side speak he got shocked. It's suho.
"Wait.. Suho? Why r u calling me?"
"Hey hey seojun listen. Don't hang up. Can we pls talk tomorrow. I need to. Pls seojun please.
Seojun thought for awhile " Alright" he said with a sigh.
"At 5 pm park"

Seojun hung up and stared at phone for awhile. He needs a chat with suho too. He needed to know what he wanted to say.

Yall hii. Thanku for 1k reads it means a lot fr. Thanku for reading and taking a chance on my Book. Do consider i can't write so. I promise next chap everything will get better. Till them alabu yall<3
And sorry for a short chap-