12. (M)

"Hey u think u can come over?" seojun asks rolling on bed, talking with suho.
"You wish is my command, darling"
"Yah, shut up. Just come. I am alone~"
"Oh then i am surely coming. Wait haha"
"I'll wait . Love you"
"Love you too"
Suho says as he hurries to change into more comfortable cloths and grabs his necessary stuffs. His sis was at his apartment chilling.
"Where are you going this late, huh?"
"Um, nowhere just the weather is nice so-"
"Just say you are going to fuck him, aren't you?"
"Oh...well. I mean technically yes and shut up. Bye"
Yeli chuckles as he waves him bye. Suho practically flies to his car and drives to seojun's house.

He presses on the bell.
Seojun openes the door.
"Hey" seojun greets and puts his hands on suho's shoulder.
"Hi" suho greets back as he snakes his hands around seojun's waist.
He kicks the door close behind him as he kisses seojun. Seojun pushes him against the door and they are making out.
Suho switches the position so its seojun against the door now. He nips on his jawline, to his neck. Then he again kisses him. They kiss till they are out of breathe.

Everything becomes fuzzy and bluury.

"Let's go to bedroom" suho says as he yanks seojun's hand. He pushes seojun on bed hovering over him. He slowly undresses him, lovingly. Seojun moans when he presses little wet kisses on seojun's torso.
"I-its not fa-fair that i am the only one naked"
"Whatever u say, love"
Suho smirks and he pulls off his hoodie and shorts.
They both in boxers now. Only a thin piece of cloth between them.

"Mmh s-suho, fuck" sojun moans as suho thursts in him, in a slow pace. Suho wanted to make love tonight.
"Harder, p-please"
"Fuck you're so tight"
Suho groans as he fatens his pace and after awhile they both comes at the same time. Suho plops beside seojun after coming down from high. He looks over to see seojun already passed out. Sound of soft snores was coming. Suho chuckles and caresses his face.
Fuck he's so in love.

"I think we should tell them. What you say?" ga woon asks.
"If you are ready, i am too" joo young says as he backhugs ga woon.

"So we are together" ga woon says taking joo youngs hands.
The squad Didn't had any reaction. Just congratulated them.
"I- why aren't ya'll surprised"
"Cuz you two were too obvious so" all said at the same time.
Ga woon blushed and they all started laughing.
"And you know yeli and ju kyung is together right" seojun says as all laughs again cuz they all knows it. Ju kyung blushes and smacks seojun.
"Oh shut up"

At end everything is fine now.

Shortest chap bitch. Tomorrow is math, physics and global studies... Idk what i am doin. Faling anyways so. Btw it was a nice time with you guys. Thanku for the support and love. Anyways hope u guys show my other books love as much as u showed for this. Vote and comment. Will upload epilogue asa my exam ends. Love yall <3

-yaka