8.

"EONNI"

Yeli snapped her head towards the voice.

"Omg, aren’t u suho's sis? I am a big fan of ur makeup and dresses, eonni" said ga woon in a rush. She literary jumped on yeli. Yeli chuckled and hugged her back. Behind was a confused seojun.
"Hey aren’t u suho's friend? She asked pointing at seojun. " He talks about u a lot actually"
Seojun was shocked and amused to hear.
"So u are his sis i see, nice to meet u noona"
"Nice to meet u too. Oh i forgot about ju kyung"
When she turned ju kyung wasn’t in the sight. She went away somewhere. She again faced ga woon.

"Where's suho tho? I am gonna give him a surprise"
"Oh he's in the class"
"Can u please take me to him?"
"Yes ofc. Come with me"
Ga woon said as she dragged yeli to tgeir class Where suho was sitting and reading a book.
"Hey suho"
Suho heard the familiar voice and widened his eyes. He Couldn't believe his eyes. He got up jumped on yeli. Yeli was hugging him and suho was sobbing.
"ahh suho suho, stop crying. I love u, now stop, or i will cry too"
Suho finally calmed down still hugging her.
"I missed u a lot, noona" suho said rubbing his eyes.
"Me too suho, me too"
Then suho got his bag and walked out of the campus walking with yeli.

They spent the whole day together. Fortunately suho's parents were home. They were really happy. Atlast their familt reunited and they spent a great time together.

After their parents went to sleep yeli called suho to talk. They were sitting in the balcony.
"So suho are u seeing someone rn?"
"Um not really. Why?"
"It's just i wanna set u with someone. U in for it?"
"No i Don't wanna date someone"
"Do u like seojun?"
Suho paused for a Moment and looked down.
"....no"
Suho said no but deep down he wanted to say yes. Yeli got the point and didn’t ask him further . Suho left yeli and went to his room .
"I need to talk to ga woon over this matter"
She picked her phone which happened to have ga woon's number. She dialed the number and she picked up.
"Um hi ga woon. It's yeli"
"Omo eonni, u have my number waww. Do u need any help?"
"Yes i do actually. Do u know anything about what's going on between suho and seojun?
" um idk much. But in school they annoy each other sometimes bully each other but not extreme just casual yk. But for a few days they seem to avoid each other. Mostly seojun, idk what's gotten in my bro's head"
"Ohh i see. Anyways another favour pls. U have ju kyung's number? "
"Ofc i do. Lemme mesaage it to u. Good night eonni"
"Good night and thankuu"
Yeli hugh up and sighed. Her phone vibrates in her hand. Ga woon's mesaage.
She sent ju kyungs number. Yeli immediately saves it.
"Um now should i call her...maybe?" she thinks in her head. Atlast gathering up her courage she called her. The phone was dialing till she picked up.
"Hello. Who's this?"
"Um hey, It's yeli. From school if u remember"
"Oh yeah i do. How did u get my number tho?"
"I asked from ga woon. So can we like hangout Tomorrow, It's weekend"
"Um yes why not. I Don't have anything to do anyways"
"So tomorrow I'll pick u up.ok?"
"Yeahh, see u tomorrow"
"U too. Good night"
"Good night"
Yeli squealed. She was so happy to go out with ju kyung.

Ju kyung's pov:
"Did she just invited me on a date?? No ju kyung It's just a friendly hangout. She's cute tho. Omg i can't wait for tomorrow"

Yall i managed to update yay. I'll update next part sooner. Please show some love. I appreciate ur love and support. Vote and comment <3