3. (M)

Seojun sighed for the 1000th time as he rang the bell on suho's door. Suho opened the door and smirked seeing seojun.
"I didn’t expect you to actually come"
"It's not like i have any choice " seojun scoffed.
"Nevermind come in" suho grabbed seojun's sweatshirt and dragged him inside.

"Ouch" seojun winced in pain as suho suddenly pinned him to door out of nowhere.
"Lemme go in fir-" he couldn't finish the sentence as suho was already kissing him deeply. Suho licked seojun's lips asking him to open his mouth. Seojun didn't open as he wanted to tease him more. Suho lifted his shirt up roaming his hands oh seojun's back. Seojun moaned in surprise at the cold touch. Suho took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside. They Were making out heavily and messily. Drool escaping from seojun's side lips.
Suho tapped seojun's thighs indicating him to jump. He obeyed and wrapped his legs around suho's waist. Suho gripped seojun's thighs firmly and carried him till the bedroom still making out.
He gently lowered seojun on the bed and got Between his thighs.  He slowly dragged his fingers down the expanse of seojun's neck and thumbed the neck of his sweatshirt. Suho quickly pushed the sweatshirt up and off of seojun making him shiver. He racked his eyes once over seojun's body and he blushed from his cheeks down to his neck under suho's heated gaze. Suho then pushed his own shirt off.
"As you dared to mess with me that day, now you gotta fece the consequences "
Seojun didn't asnwer rather avoided the eye contact.
"Look at me" suho demanded grabbing his chin harshly.
"What"
"You literally avoided me whole day"
"Why do you care, you should be happy, i didn't annoy you"

Suho didn't answer. He started to bite on seojun's thighs harshly enough to leave bite marks. Seojun hissed but he couldn't deny that he loved the pain .
Suho was slowly tracing seojun's body, seojun did have an amazing body. Seojun moaned softly at the touches as he's quite sensitive. Suho pushed two fingers past seojun's lips urging him to suck on them. He pushed off seojun's shorts and spread his legs wider looking at his behind. When he deemed the fingers wet enough he slowly pushed one past seojun's rim making him wince a little from the stretch . After awhile he added another and started scissoring him open enough.
"Hah- just fuck me already" seojun tried to push back on suho with his legs.
"Desperate i see" suho smirked.

Anyways suho pulled out a packet of condom and lube from bedside table's drawer. He rolled the condom on his length and poured a decent amount of lube before pushing in.
"Da-mn how r you still so tight"
"Mhhmm slo-slow down, it hurts"
Seojun silently screamed cuz it actually hurts a lot as they last did about a few weeks ago.

Somehow he pushed in fully and waited for seojun to get used to his length.
"You c-can move now"
That's all took suho to pull the length out fully then thrust in with full force making seojun almost scream.
"Suho suho, fu-fucking slow d-down bit-ch"
"U have the audacity to call me a bitch in this situation i see"
Suho started thrusting in an animalistic pace not minding seojun's pleas to slow down knowing damn well he loves that.

"Suho,m cuming"
Seojun quietly moaned out before spilling the white substance all over his tummy. Suho came in the condom at the same time and pulled out.
Seojun was already passed out. Suho cleaned him up with wet towel. He showered and went to sleep alongside with with seojun.

Seojun pov.
I opened my eyes because of the light. The sunlight directly hitting my eyes. I suddenly remember i am in suho's house. I remember i have classes today. Classes will start late today anyways. I started searching for my phone and found it on carpet. I checked the time, 7:30 am. Damn i need to go to house.
So i tried standing up but a sharp pain in my lower region didn't let me. After trying i somehow managed to stand up. I limped towards my abandoned clothes in the corner, dressed up.
I looked at the sleeping suho for the last time, he looks so pretty and cute while sleeping actually. Wait i hate him, yes i hate him...actually... Ok i maybe kinda like him?

End of pov

"Han seojun, you fell for the wrong person again" seojun mumbled to himself as he went out of suho's house to his own.

Hi ya'll. Sorry for the weird smut. Author is awkward with smuts sorry about that. But yeah i finally updated. And yes i am gonna continue the story. Love ya'll. And thanku for ur support and thanku for reading. I appreciate it. Please vote and comment. Byeee.