11.

Sooo you two are together?
Ga woon asked seojun.
"Umm, why u ask?"
" like i saw u two kissing so"
"Wait what...Don't tell me ju kyung showed u too".
"Lol of course she did, she is like my bestie. And It's so damn obvious. And i already guessed"
"Ah i see. Are u mad at me?
" nope why would i be. I am happy for u two. I love you seojun, i am your sis"
"I love u too"
They hugged and spent the night watching movies in Netflix. Sibling's movie night.

The next day when seojun walked in school everyone was giving him weird looks. He tried to guess but couldn’t think of anything he did. So he just sat in a class. Everyone had Their phones out and showing something to each other. He saw suho coming in class and everyone started looking at him. Their eyes locked and suho asked what happened by eye. Seojun just eyed him back with a "idk" stare.
Seojun got suspicious and pulled his phone out. He opened Facebook and saw.....a fucking pic of him and suho kissing in rooftop. It was posted in school page where all the students were added. Someone anonymous posted this.
He looked at suho who was looking back at him, phone in hand, mouth opened from shock. Seojun stood up and yanked suho with him to that abandoned classroom.

"Wtf?" suho asked seojun.
"I really fucking donno. Yeli, ju kyung and noona had the pic. But it was taken from a different angle, so its taken by someone"
"Who tf stalked us to get pic"
Seojun grabbed suho's hands and squeezed them assuringly.
"It's not how i wanted them to know" seojun said as he sniffled in suho's neck. Suho patted his hair.
"Don't worry, love. We will get through this together"
"Fuck i love u so much"
"I love you too"

When they got back everyone was gossiping. When they entered everyone stopped gossing. Seojun went to front and said " So as you see , suho is my boyfriend and we are together from. afew days and we love each other. I want you guys not to make any rumors about us. And no one will talk about this matter now on or i will personally end you"
Suho smiled and went to his seat. Seojun went and sat beside suho.

But they still need to find out who tf leaked the photo.

"I think when i was there someone else were too" ju kyung said.
"Yeah and i think if we can hack into achool's security system we can see it"
Yeli said.
"I can hack, It's easy asf. Wait"
Said yeli as she starts her laptop and after half an hour she got the footage. After downloading they saw it was ben.
Ben was the quiet kid whom nobody cares about. They were quite surprised to see him as culprit.
At school they reported ben for leaking others personal pictures and he got suspended. Even suho and seojun got detention cuz they were kissings in a public place like school even if it was the rooftop.
Yeli and ju kyung also let others know about their relationship and everybody congratulated them.
Ga woon and jo young have been acting quite sus according to everyone.

"At the end its all good" said suho as seojun was literary on his lap.
"Mhmm. I love you"
"Aww i love u too"

So i am out of ideas and i am dumb also tomorrow exam and i am failing Again ✨🧚‍♂️. So anyways thanku for reading and sticking to this book. I think 12 chap will be the last and there will be an epilogue cuz yes. Bye and vote if u like it. I love u guys so much <3