epilogue

"So finally we graduated" ga woon says as they all are talking with each other after throwing their caps. All of them were really happy.
"Yep" seojun replies. "Now we can move in together" he says clinging to suho.
"Yah, and i can go with yeli too" ju kyung says. Yeli attended this ceremony also.

After this day ju kyung went to usa with yeli for further studies. Ga woon and jo young opened a cafe together Which got really popular. Seojun  decided to pursue his dreams also carry on with his studies and suho decided to study laws. They both moved in together.

Seojun was so tired after the whole tiring day of  photoshoots. He just barged in their apartment and plopped on couch. He instantly dozed off.

He woke up suddenly and discovered himself in suho's hands, he was carrying him.
"Heyy" suho said as he was carrying him in Princess style.
"Yahh put me down" seojun blushed but wrapped his hands around suho's neck to steady himself.
"I am just taking you to the bedroom, you slept on couch. I guess days are quite rough huh?"
"Yeah kinda but It'll be good when i get used to it"
"I know you can do it" said suho as he nuzzled in seojun's neck.

Suho put seojun down on bed and hovered over him, kissing all over his face. Seojun giggled slightly. They still are so in love.
"I love you so much"
" i love you too, love. I really do"

They cuddled into each other and drifted to sleep.

Ayo hoi yall. This series ended at last. Thank you for being with me till the very end. Hope u keep showing support to my stories i love you so much. Bye guys~

-yaka