5.

"Fuck, another day of hell. Fr when this shit gonna end tf" seojun scoffed as he had to get up for school as he don't wanna have detention again.
He got ready and ofc he wore beautiful outfit cuz he is da pOpulAr bOy. He was about to go out he felt his phone vibrate. He looked to see a message from suho. He rolled his eyes seeing the name and opened the message.

Suho: u coming to school?
Seojun: yeah, why u ask?
Suho:i thought u r in pain so u Won't come.
Seojun: It's not like i went through labour or some, and i am used to it.
Suho: ok, wtvr.

"Bitch" seojun mumbled and started for his school which is just like 10 mins away from his house.

The classes went pretty nicely. Soon it was lunch time. Seojun had some snacks and was chilling around in rooftop. He was about to light up a cigarette. He heard someone coming up and he hid behind a pillar. Smoking was strongly prohibited in campus and he will get surely suspended. He peeked a little and saw ju kyung? What is she doing here? Seems like she is waiting for someone. He heard someone coming up again and he saw suho? Wait wtf are they two doing here. He Couldn't hear them much. But reading ju kyung's lips she was confessing to suho. And suddenly she kissed suho. And seojun felt his heart breaking. He had a few tears in his eyes as he ran to the backdoor and quickly went to his class. And he didn’t saw what happened afterwards.

He was sitting and heard the bell ring. He saw suho and ju kyung coming in too. They didn’t seem too close but seojun didn’t care. He saw them kissing. He was quiet throughout rest of the classes. And he didn’t even annoy suho to everyone's surprise. Even suho Himself was surprised and a lil hurt. He enjoyed how the older annoyed him and the older's attention mattered to him a lot. He tried approaching seojun only to be ignored.

Seojun approached home and plopped himself on bed. He is gonna try to move on and maybe now suho will stop using him. He again heared his phone buzz.

Suho: hey u ok?
Seojun: why u ask tho?
Suho: why u r this cold?  Chill dude.
Seojun: ok listen here, whatever was going on between us It's gonna end right? U have a gf now.
Suho: wait whAt. From when i have a gf lmao. And hwang i have ur pics.
Seojun: suho just stop it ok. I saw today u two kissing.
Suho: what do u mean. It was just her kissing me. And why do u care?  R u jealous seojunnie....
Seojun: why would i be jealous anyways. It's just if u continue this between us it is basically cheating, Isn't it?
Suho: welk boy u know nothing. How about u come over tomorrow, It's weekend anyways.
Seojun: yeah yeah and tomorrow would be the last time.
Suho: hm We'll see.

Seojun threw the phone on bed and started sobbing nuzzling in a pillow. Well it hurts. But he is happy if suho is happy and he will happily try to move on. And hopefully suho will stop this.

To be continued.......

Hi lmao. It's the shortest chap sorry sksk. I'll try to update sooner. My Results coming on 21st, i am doomed. If my belOved mum deletes watty then i can't do anything. Anyway have a good day. Thanku for reading, vote and comment <3