6.

Seojun knocked on door. Almost immediately suho opened the door and smirked at him. He grabbed seojun by his collar and threw him inside. Seojun crossed his arms and glared at him.

" So you came. We need to talk. " suho said eyeing seojun. 

"I Don't see what to talk about. I just came cuz I want you to know that it has ended like whatever happened between us. I Don't want ju kyung to get cheated or something." seojun said rolling his eyes at suho.

"Yeah yeah. Just sit and listen ok. There Is nothing between me and ju kyung. She confessed to me on rooftop but i rejected. She kissed me but i didn't kissed back. I Didn't want to hurt her but i already love someone else so yeah" suho mentioned.

"Ahh i see", seojun said with a sigh.

Seojun was a little hurt at suho's "someone he loves" mention. But he decided to keep quiet. And he decided that he is gonna tell suho that he can't take these anymore actually.

"Suho u see. I am literary depressed right now ok. And you are basically using my body to take out your stress or whatever. I never agreed to this and i never wanted this to be turn out like this. In conclusion i hate it how we can't describe our relationship with anything. Like if there is someone you like you should go for it why are you doing this to me. I can't take it anymore i just c-can't" seojun said, his voice breaking at the end.

Seojun said as tears rolled down his eyes. He was spilling out everything never er said to anyone. He wanted suho to know, he Doesn't wanna hold back today. Suho was just shocked to see seojun cry. He never saw him crying. Always all he saw was his cocky and bitchy sight. He went pull up seojun from floor as seojun fell on floor crying his eyes out and hiccuping.

"Hyung, hyung calm down. Stand up" Suho said as ge hugged seojun tightly. Seojun was clinging to him and sobbing in his neck.

"Suho just leave me alone. And I Don't want this. Please delete my photos and leave me alone. You can just go to person you love. My love life is crap anyways. The people I loved never cared for me nor loved me back. I am fed up with everything. I just want to focus on studies. Let's just stop fighting like small kids. From today we Won't meet nor we will talk. Just leave me alone suho." 

Seojun said and pushed suho off of him and turned to the door. He opened the door and for the last time glanced at suho and quietly said "i loved u suho, i really did and maybe i still do" and closed the door going out of suho' house. He said quietly but suho did hear it. Suho's eyes also welled up in tears. So all along seojun was in love with him and he was just too blind to notice. He hurted the person he loves the most and he could never forgive himself for that. Suho sat there on the floor crying. He was thinkin how can he talk to seojun and say all these to him. He needs seojun. He holds an important place in suho's life. He enjoyed his attention, his angry face, his attitude, his bitchy behaviour and the nights he spent with him. He just needs him in life.

Seojun ran and ran without caring where he was going. He ran up to a cliff and sat on the grass to take a breath. He has been running since the moment he left suho's house. He just sat there sobbing quietly and lookin at the moon. He laid on the grass thinking about everything they had together. He lives suho. He loves his coldness and he loves to spend time with him. He enjoys his alone time with suho too. And he needs suho. He was just too in love with the boy. He loves to see when suho smiles, he's just too cute. But yoday it ended and from tomorrow he's never gonna talk to him let aside annoying him or arguing with him. He will surely miss these but if suho is happy with someone he loves he will be happy too. He's ready to let suho go. Suho's happiness is what matters to seojun most.

Wish seojun knew what was actually going on...

Ayo bitches. Your author failed in maths✨. But i can't let ya'll go without completing the book so yeah. And me gonna continue this. Thanku for all the love and support. I love ya'll. Please vote and comment. Chu<3

-yaka