Chapter 12: The March To Your Death

Author's Note: Hello everyone! Sorry for being incredibly late! I just had final exams finished and I honestly had to bulldoze my way through this chapter in terms of progress to make up for lost time. Needless to say, there was a lot to do. For those of you who were hoping for a Nayeon redemption arc, she may have one, I'm deciding on two different paths as of right now. All Im saying is that she will get worse for the time being. This chapter deals with the aftermath of Cheong San fainting, some reveals, some open ended questions, and pretty intense confrontation right at the end. I am done with school for the summer so hopefully I can get these out on time and finally make them a more manageable length this time because this one is still long as hell.

To be honest, Cheong San still didn't know what possessed him to do this, but Daesu and Woo Jin somehow convinced him that this would be a good idea. That was how Cheong San came walking into the music room right before lunch with a box full of prints and photos ready on a Tuesday. Woo Jin had convinced them both to sell the photos that they got at the ASTRO concert for profit because... why not? It took a bit to convince Cheong San as he wasn't really fond of the idea of monopolizing their memories, but it was hard to not notice how the school practically flash mobbed them for going. In order to appease the masses, this was honestly the only option. Cheong San walked to conjoined desks that Woo Jin and Daesu got together and eyed their shop setup. There was a cash register that Cheong San assumed that they got from the club treasury, a stand up board that displayed the prices for all of their prints written in multicolored chalk, little display stands that stood on top of the tablecloth, and three of the classroom chairs that were for them.

"Ok, I think that should be the last of the boxes, how many of these did we print by the way? If we want to break even on all of the costs and make a profit, then how much do we need?" Cheong San set the box down and bounded over to Woo Jin, bracing his hands on the back of Woo Jin's chair and setting down his chin on top of the boy's hair. Woo Jin hummed in affirmation as he looked at the invoice they had of their entire inventory and he punched the numbers into the calculator. After another moment, Woo Jin lifted the calculator up for Cheong San to see and Cheong San looked at the number before gasping.

"300,000 won? Are you serious? How are we going to get that kind of money?" Cheong San exclaimed and Woo Jin looked around at all of their merchandise and let out a little smirk.

"Fear not Cheong San-ah, with the amount of stills and photos and merchandise we got from that concert, we'll make more than enough, trust me..." Woo Jin tilted his head back to look at Cheong San, who moved his head slightly so that he could look at the confident look on the boy's face, "And!" Woo Jin reached his hand up to jokingly clap the boy's cheek, "We have a secret weapon that will surely get our customers roaring!"

Daesu snickered at the mention of the "secret weapon" and he looked away from Cheong San, who flitted his gaze between the two of them and he gulped lightly, "I don't want to know exactly what it is... but I think I'll find out soon enough. I've been briefed on all of our products, so whatever you two knuckleheads have planned, it better not be something that'll get us in trouble with the principal."

"It won't... but it'll get you in trouble with somebody alright..." Daesu muttered under his breath that Cheong San could barely hear, but he barely minded as he sat on Woo Jin's right and he got everything in order for the sale. Soon, lunch started and the trio made sure to advertise that their little business venture was launching and as a result, there was a very large crowd. Cheong San was genuinely shocked that this many people came to check out the photos and stills that they got from the concert. Daesu looked around at the crowd and he stood up confidently and addressed them all, "Hello everyone! I'm sure you've heard of our recent performance at the special halftime show of the ASTRO concert, and you're just positively dying for the details and also possibly your bias on your bedside table."