Chapter 1

A/N: The video above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on YouTube

Earth's POV

"I'm sorry, Officer, I need to get to the hospital in a hurry," I said to the traffic violations officer as I handed him my drivers license and car registration paper.

The officer scanned my driver's license and car registration and then handed them back to me.

"Why do you need to get to the hospital quickly?" the officer asked.

"My friend got into a road accident and is being treated there right now," I explained, almost in tears as I imagined Title unconscious and bleeding in the emergency room or worse in the trauma unit.

"I will let you off for now since this is your first traffic offense," the officer said. "Don't cross any more red lights or you might be lying side by side with your friend in the hospital."

"I promise I will be more careful," I said before driving away.

I rushed inside the hospital lobby the moment I got there. I gave the receptionist the name of Title and told her that he had been in a road accident and had been rushed to this hospital. His mother could not come but had called me to ask that I come to the hospital in her place.

The receptionist called the ER desk and after talking to the nurse on the extension line the lobby receptionist informed me that Title had undergone treatment for a head wound but was going to be released as soon as his MRI results showed that he did not have any brain injury.

The receptionist told me to go to the waiting area just outside the closed doors of the ER.

The waiting area was almost full. Every single chair was occupied except for one at the very back of the room.

I made my way to the empty chair and before sitting down I pulled out my phone from my pocket and sent Title's mom a text. She could not come to the hospital because she was still recuperating from a respiratory infection.

Even though Title was no longer my boyfriend, his mom and I remained close and she kept in constant touch with me, never failing to send me presents on special occasions.

I'm here at the hospital now, just waiting for Title to be discharged. Hoping that his MRI results come back normal so that I can take him home to you.

Thank you so much, Cooheart. Please take good care of my son. You know he still loves you very much.

Oh dear, I really wish she would stop saying that Title still loves me very much. It means she's still hoping that Title and I would go back to being boyfriends.

I can't do that. I am in a relationship with someone else now.

Even though my feelings for my current boyfriend Santa is unclear to me, I know that he loves me very much and he takes such good care of me even though he is seven years younger than I am.

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is Santa Pongsapak Uodompoch. He was paired with Earth in WabiSabi's "Seven Project" and will be paired with Earth again in the upcoming series "My Only 12 Percent"

Soon the ER door opened and a nurse came out calling for the family of Title Kirati Puangmalee. I stood up from my chair and walked over to her.

I informed her that Title's mother had sent me in her place because she was still recuperating from a respiratory infection. I told her that I was a close family friend.

"Please come inside so that the ER doctor can explain to you his findings and can give you instructions on the care of the patient's head wound," the nurse said as she led me inside a cubicle where there was a small table and a chair where the doctor was signing the discharge documents electronically on a computer.

After the doctor finished reviewing Title's ER records he sent them off to the printer that was right beside the computer. Soon he was taking out the printed materials from the printer and he stood up to hand the paper work to me.

The doctor and I stared at each other as if we had both seen a ghost.

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

I noticed how the papers he was holding were shaking visibly.

I must have gone so pale myself because the nurse asked me, "Are you okay? Would you like to drink some water?"

"I'm alright, thank you," I replied, trying to keep my voice steady.

What were the chances that after all these years, I would once again see the one person that I had ever truly loved but lost, in this hospital of all places.

I thought he was still in Japan where he had gone to train to be a wound specialist. And I thought that he had decided to live there for good after he had broken off with me because he had met a Japanese fashion model and had fallen in love with her and had made her his girlfriend.