Chapter 17

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is Barcode Tinnasit Isarapongporn. He plays the role of the younger brother of Porsche in KinnPorsche the series. He is 17 years old, a year younger than Santa.

Third Person POV

Cooheart continued to sit on the hallway floor by the elevators, staring blankly at the departing figure of Kao.

Then unable to hold back his tears any longer, he lowered his head and rested them on his bent knees.

Suddenly he felt a light tap on his shoulder.

He raised his head to see Santa's very worried face looking down at him.

"Are you okay, Coo?" he asked.

"No, I'm not okay, thanks to you," Cooheart replied grumpily.

Before Santa could respond to that, Cooheart's mother appeared through the door of the exit.

"The elevators were taking a long time..." she was starting to say when she realized that her son was sitting on the floor and that young man whom Cooheart's mother assumed was the boy toy that Kao was talking about, was standing beside her son.

"Cooheart!" Cooheart's mother broke into a run towards her son. "Why are you on the floor? And why are you crying?"

Then she turned angrily to Santa. "What have you done to him???"

"I haven't done anything," Santa said in a small voice. "I just came to cook some lunch for him..."

"You don't have to," Cooheart's mother interrupted him. "I have brought lunch for my son."

Santa helped Cooheart to his feet.

"Let's go inside your unit so that you can eat the lunch I brought you," Cooheart's mother said, already walking towards Cooheart's unit.

Because neither mother nor son had invited him in, Santa started to walk away. Then he remembered that he had left his suitcase inside the bedroom.

He ran back to the apartment just in time because Cooheart and his mother were already walking into the unit.

"I'm sorry, I forgot my suitcase inside," Santa explained.

"You've been living together?" Cooheart's mother had a shocked expression on her face.

"Mom, it's okay," Cooheart assured his mother. "We're no longer living together. That is why he has come to pick up his suitcase."

Santa quickly grabbed his suitcase and made his way out the door, just stopping briefly to say "Bye" to Cooheart and his mother.

Santa willed himself not to cry.

He told himself that he would get over Cooheart soon, that he would be able to find someone who would love him back the way he would love them.

Santa did his best to focus on the traffic around him. He didn't want to cause any accidents on the road. That was the last thing that he wanted to happen to him after this tragic separation with Cooheart.

Santa was about to turn into the exit leading to his brother P'Mile's house when he heard a screech and then felt a slight bump on the rear end of his car.

Shit, what the hell.

Santa stopped his car and got out to survey any damages on his bumper.

At the same time, the other driver had stopped his car and gotten out of it as well.

"Are you alright?" were the first words of the other motorist.