♡First Meeting♡

She sat as she gaze somewhere in the room lost in her own world, a knock on the door was heard "princess, may i come in" A calm and soothing voice asked behind the door, she snapped staring at the door before responding happily knowing who it is "come in!"

The door opened revealing a woman in her late 30's, dressed in a maid uniform brown hair with a pair of eyes like a deep blue osian her name is lilian York the the head maid of the palace "blessing and glory to your highness princess Athanasia"she said as she curtisy to show restpect.

"Princess should have a stroll in the garden" she was worried, its been three days and the princess didnt steped outside, shes been accoupide finishing her duty as the crown princess.

"Hmmn. . .okay. . ." She said as she stood up, and walked towards the door 'its been three days now, i should refresh my mind and relax'

Going outside the garden she keeps thinking on what she should do 'what am i going to do today' she thought as she keeps thinking, she didnt notice that she walked too far 'huh' she looks around 'where am i? Am i lost again?' She thought as she walks around 'wheres the way back?' She was still calm and collective, she always gets lost but find her way back to the palace.

'Maybe staying here for a little longer wont hurt right?' she thought as she walks around the grassy land full of different flowers 'Beutiful' she stared as she admire the place as minutes pass she dicided that she needs to return now 'maybe i should get back now'

Time skip. . . .

(Lily's pov)

'Its been hours now, and shes still not back'.she thought as she goes to the gearden to find her, she doesnt know why but she feels anxiuos as she keeps thinking that something might bad happend to the princess, as she walks inside the garden to find the blond princess.

As minutes pass she couldnt find the princess as she start panicking 'shes not here!' She panicked as she run around to find the princess, going everywhere in the graden to no avail she didnt find the princess.

'I must go to hes majesty immedietly!' She thought as she run to the garnet palace panting so hard, as she almost stumbled.

Opening the door of the emperor without any regrets, as she falls on her knees she was scared but she needs to report the emperor of the princess Missing. Kneeling as she pants hard as she catch her breath "your majesty! The princess!" She said out load that startled the people inside.

(Athanasia's pov)

'Where am i?' She thoughts as she walks deeper in the forest 'shit! Im really lost!' She keeps walking and walking to who knows where. She regrets it.

it was getting late and she needs to find somewhere to rest, her legs are tired from walking so far. as she keeps walking in the deep dark forest she stumble upon a black tower 'wow! Ive never seen this before' she thought, as she goes inside to rest and find something that can help her 'for now lets stay here, maybe tomorrow felix and father will find me' she thought 'lets explore this tower, its fool of books and many kind things!'

Its been a hours since she explored the tower,looking at the window the sky is very dark and its fool moon 'haaaaah. . .' While walking in the towet she came across to a room seeing that its open she didnt hesitate to go inside.

walking inside to look around, she noticed that it was clean and no dust to be seen 'huh its wierd? Is someone living here? Did i tresspass? I hope not' she shivered when the wind blow inside the room 'so cold'.

While walking inside the room she heard some rustling sound 'no no no no no, it cant be! There is no such as a ghost! Maybe im hallusinating, yeah i didnt eat anything at all maybe thats why!' As she was deep in her thought she heard it again "i didnt thought that i'll have a guest today"

She was scared 'am i going to die?' She thought, "who are you?" She said as she starts to look everywhere "arent i be the one asking you that?who are you and what are youd doing here.

"Ahh. . .i-i was lost a-and i need somewhere to rest?" She said whil staterring 'please spare me'

"How interesting"he said "well its been a long time since i have a guest here, and im getting hungry after sleeping for centuries, what a right timing" he said as he chuckle

She stood frozen when she heard what he said 'what?. . .did he just. . .no' as she stood not moving a inch.

A man epeard infront of her, long black raven hair, ruby red eyes and beuty mole of the side of his face.

She was stunned when she saw the man 'hes. . .gorgeuos his eyes. . .are beutiful red. . .wait. . .RED?!!' 'Red eyes. . .theres no doubt! Hes a vampire! I need to run!!!'

As she attempted to run she was cought by the man "and where do you think your going?" He said pinning the princess on the wall.

To be continued. . .

__________________________
Hello! So this is my first story (funfic)
Thankyu for reading my story!

Spoiler

Please s-spare me
-athanasia.

Ill spare you but give one thing. . .
-lucas.

A-anything!
-athy.

Then. . .

Word count : 934