chapter 7

(Emily's pov)

In the dark hallway where is located inside the sapphire palace, two maids walking down the hallway towards the direction of the maids quarters; where the stuff room is located there and is used for resting place and where they're going to sleep. It's not that big and bad, its fit for the people who needs to rest, its well maintained and it's in right  condition.

As i walked through the dark Hallway, ignoring a certain person that kept whining behind me as she chased me behind. "Emily~!" really, this girl "im not listening" i replied.

I keep walking as she just whine "emily! its about the head clan im talking about!"she yelled but in a whisper. I halted and turned around, my eyes grew curious as i saw her expression change into a serious one, its a rare sight to see her this serious, her eyes slightly glow.

"What about the head clan?" I asked her "he gave an order to one of his loyal hand to dispose every person that broke the rules and ruthless killing the mortals without his consent" to her words, it made me shock. The tempreture around us drop as the silence creeps.

"What nonsense are you saying" i spoke up, i tried changing the subject but to my dismay it failed miserably as she added "we need to stay out of this matter Emily. Im just warning you for our safety measures if ever we get involve in this matter" i understand where this is going and just nodded my head, thete was a brief moment of silence as we both stared at each other, the sound of clock rings on our ears, before she spokes up

"So anyways~ i have a gossip about the countess. . ." Her cheery personality return as she run up to me and grabbed my arms "let's go clean you up! You smell stinks." she churped as she druged me by my arms. I only sighed letting her drag me.

"Shut up and be quiet, everyone is still sleeping" i hushed her for being loud late at night "atleas dont make a mess" she replied back with a stern voice "its not my fault that i captured a person that keeps yelling and kept runting" i spat back, remembering that person really is a headache.

We walked back to our headquarters and clean myself up and got ready to sleep; normally we dont really need to sleep at night, but today is really tiring day and it drained me to the bone, so i wanna take a quick rest.

I tucked in and was ready to sleep but someone have to ruin it "are you going to sleep?" Ugh i forgot that this girl is here too, that's right we are roommates, and im not going to lie that she's really annoying.

I sighed as i looked at the side where her bed is placed, she sat there crossed legs, looking at me "yes, now be quiet" i replied, i heard her groan as she ploped on her mattress.

The night goes by as she kept interrupting my sleep and keep asking nonsense things 'this will be a looooongg~ night' i sighed in defeat feeling tired and have to deal with a noisy kid
"Emily~" ughhh someone make her shut up! I shouted internally, trying to ignore her runting and concentrate from sleeping, after a few minutes i felt the drowsiness slips to me

"Youre boring emily" i didn't heard what she said as my hearing fade and just became silent, finally falling asleep.

She sighed "I'll just go out okay~" walking out of the room tip toeing, she close the door slowly. "I'll just go out and see if anyone is aroun" she mattered.

It didn't took long after she got out of the palace, she walked around the garden and admire the beautiful flower bathing under the bright moon "how pretty"

While wondering around the large garden, she senses someone not that far "im sure it's him!" I smiled as i run towards the familiar presence. Ugh! This wont help! She jumped at the near tree brunch almost falling down, she took a deep breath as she started Jumping tree by trees. As she got closer from the familiar presence she landed on the ground gracefully, her fast pace slowed as she arrived at the place.