chapter 5

(Penelope pov)

Anastacius already left the room to attend some business meetings, and i was left inside doing my own duties. A sigh escaped from me as i took off the glasses that im wearing placing it on my drawer desk.

I stood up straight, stretching my arms "hmmm~! Finally im done!" I said, happy that i finished early!

walking out from my office, i walked through the long hallway as i looked out from the windows for a brief moment before returning my attention from walking.

'Jeannette left early to go to the capital and buy some stuff that she needs and gifts for her cousin with ijikiel, the son of Roger Alpheus' i sight

I passed by a few mades as they greeted me and just wave them off. finnaly arriving infront of my room. Walking inside as i closed the door behind me.

I walked over to the side of the bed and opened the drawer, pulling a red box out, i sat on the side of the bed. Opening the box, inside is a jewelry bracelet that is dark pink colored, its beautiful.

I seperated a box for this bracelet from the other's as to it's something special that ive received from someone.

I sat there in daze looking at the bracelet, not long after a heard a knock on the door "what is it?" I asked "My lady, a messenger arrived from the Main palance, and requesting for an audience" aaahhh another

I placed the bracelet back and closed the box returning it from where it was. Standing up i walked towards the door opening it as a saw the maid "tell him to wait at my office" i said. the maid only bowed and walked off.

I let out a long sigh 'what is it this time? Another work for the emperor or another sad news? I sure hope not' adjusting my dress. I walked out of the room and embrace myself for another arrival 'let's go!'

(Jeannette pov)

I finished buying the things that i need and gifts 'that should be all' i thought still walking around the town.

'Ijikiel already left first for something urgent matter' I sigh, i was planning on having dinner with him but got canceled "m'lady, should we go now?" A man asked.

" lets go now" i replied. Walking inside the carriage, i got in and sat closing the door. the carriage started moving. I looked out of the window and saw many people and merchants  walking around. It will take me 30 minutes to get back home.

As i was lost in my on world not noticing weve arrived at infront of the sapphire palace
"My lady, we've arrived" startling me, i opened the door and hoped out, i was then greeted by a maid.

She had dusty pink long shoulder length hair,  slender face, rosy chick's and a pair of Red eyes, and wearing a maid outfit. Emily my Nany.

"Please bring all my stuff inside my room later, Emily" i said seeing the maid smile "yes, princess" i smiled back as i made my way inside the palace.

The Sapphire palace, was built for the imperial family for generations, Royalties who didn't ascended to the throne they are given the sapphire palace and was given a title as a duke.

The sapphire palace is not that far from the main palace where the current Emperor resides aka my uncle. It will take a few minutes or so, if you walk there but it will be fast if you took a carriage.

(Note: Remember that this is only a funfiction, some of it are not originally from the main story.)