chapter 3

(Athanasia's pov)

___________________________
__________________
_________

"Sooooo. . . ." I sat across him, holding the cup of tea in my hands while fidgeting "what's your name? I've never get to ask you earlier "i spoke breaking the awkward atmosphere
'I'm really lucky that he didn't kill me' after what happen earlier.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Earlier)

"Are you. . .perhaps. . .a vapmire?" She asked, there was a silence in the air the tempreture of the room drop and became cold 'im dagging my own grave ahaha. . .' She looked at him with anxiety in her eyes as she feels a goosebumps.

"Great question, yes i am" i was shocked, how can he just admit his a vampire? I thought that they would deny and make excuses???

He just smiled at me "youre wondering why i answered you honestly right? Well in this tower no one comes out alive once they entered, so i dont have to worry about someone finding out my true identity and expose me" his voice sound cold and sharp, hes eyes glowed dark red, he was smirking.

'Ahh i think this is my end, shouldve just shuted my mouth' now she was regretting that she asked him 'bye bye world'

"Don't worry, I won't kill you for now" he said with a pleasant  smirk in he's face "instead let's make a deal" i just stared at him with a face that says 'what?'

There was a silence for a moment before she cleared her throat "but before that, can you um. . .perhaps release me now?" He glanced at me bofore snapping  he's finger, were now sitting across a table full of  desserts and a hot cup of tea.

"I know you're hungry so why not have some snacks while talking about the deal"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Present)

'Aah~ it's so sweet~' She was in awe after munching the sweets.

"Call me lucas" he finally spoke after taking a long pause 'what a fine name' I thought, there was a moment of silence again.

Ah, silence again 'I should ask what's the deal first so I could get the hell out of here!' I glance up and face him, he's eyes is very beautiful, deep red eyes that can kill anyone  who dared to look at him.

"Ahem, what's the deal that you're saying earlier?" Lucas glance at me before averting he's gaze somewhere. 'Ahh he's still thinking' I just took a sip of my tea, it's bitter but taste good.

"I'll let you go, but in one condition" he finally spoke"and what would that be?" I asked, I'm getting a little  nervous about this deal T~T)

"You will know later" he said, 'huh' "what?" Before I could atter another word my vision slowly fade and the last thing saw was he's damned smirk 'again!'.

(Lucas pov)

Thud.

Clank.

She fell unconscious 'that's better' I glanced  at her before I took another sip of my tea 'I should take her back before the palace become more chaotic' a sigh escaped my mouth before standing up from my chair.

'It seems that they notice the princess has been missing, how annoying ' I stood at the window seeing from afar that many guards  have been scattered around to search for the missing princess.

"You should take her back now, before they get any closer here" a young man appeared behind me wearing a cloak covering he's whole face.

"I know" I replied back "now get lost" I said coldly "geez, why so cold, you better bring her back before anything happens" he said before disappearing into thin air 'that idiot sure don't know he's place,huh' I snorted at the thought of that.

I looked behind me and saw her unconscious "now I should get you back, I'll get the deal later" i mattered, I stroked her golden hair "let's meet again, athanasia"

In a snap of he's finger the princess dissappear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Third POV)

A light appeared out of nowhere illuminating the dark place, the light disappeared after,  and athanisia appeared far from the tower and outside the deep forest, laying on the grass unconscious. One of the guards notice a golden thing laying down at the ground and notice as he rush to see what is it, to he's surprise it was the princess.

"I FOUND THE PRINCESS!!" he shouted, a red haired knight came rushing to the him, he was relieved that the princess was safe "I'll take it from here, gather all the troops and return to the head quarters" he commanded "yes sire!" The knight respond before running off.

he carried the princess and took her to the emerald palace. Arriving at the entrance of the emeraldpalace, he burst in and run frantically to find a certain person"Miss liliy!" He shouts to find the nany as he carry  the princess carefully in he's arm's.

Not long after Liliy came rushing after hearing her name, her eyes was still stained from her crying "Did you found the princess!?" She asked, rushing towards the red haired knight.

She noticed the girl in he's arms and gasped.  She came closer to check if she's fine to her relief the princess is alright "princess! I'm so glad you're alright" She said bursting into tears after seeing the unconscious princess.

Felix just smiled at the nany"Miss lily, please call he's majesty" he said "yes, sir Felix!" She replied as she dash off to call the emperor.

Adjusting the princess from he's arms, Felix carried the princess, inside her chamber and laid her down to bed and went outside to call some made to clean the princess.

"Sir Felix?" Hanna noticed him "Call a royal physician, now" he said, Hanna was confused  "we have found the princess unconscious, we need to check if she's okay" Hanna nodded her head and rushed to find a royal physician.

(Lily's pov)

I sat at the lounging area crying "where are you princess" I cried and cried, I worried that something might happen to my princess. "I should've been by her side. . .and maybe all of this won't happen" she sobbed

"Lily, it's not your fault" Ces was comforting  lily "but it's my fault. . ." I said "it's not your fault lily okay? The princess will be okay, let's pray that the princess will be back without any harm" Hanna said, I just nodded.

I don't know what to do if something bad happen to the princess "We'll leave you for now" Hanna said as both of them walked out.

"Princess, please be safe" lily sat there sobbing, after a while of crying. she wiped the remaining  tears on her eyes as she stand up and walked out of the room, her eyes still leaves a stain from her crying.

Walking through the long corridor of the palace, i heard footsteps running "Miss lily!" I heard someone shouting, no someone's calling for me, after recognizing the voice of the person "felix" I mumbled as I started rushing towards the source of the voice.

There I saw Felix panting, I rushed to him "Did you find the princess!" I asked, all was in my mind was princess, noticing a blond person in he's arms "princess!" I rushed to him to check if the princess is okay 'thank goodness'

"Miss lily please call he's majesty right now" felix said "yes" as I nodded, I hesitate to go but do as I was said.

Running towards the Garnet palace, I run fast as I could, passing through all the stuffs and knights that I came across. I stopped when I arrived at the office of the emperor, I knocked at the doors "your majesty, may I come in?" I asked "you may" after hearing he's words I opened the door, I hurriedly open the door to tell the news of the princess return

"Your majesty! The princess has been found" I said.

To be continued. . .

____________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for updating late!
I was too busy with my studies and all.
I wish you'll enjoy today's chapter.

Word count:1333