chapter 4

(Third pov)

They rushed towards the emerald palace, followed by Lilian behind him. He walks fast and Lilian barely followed he's pace as she walked behind him.

Arriving at the emerald palace, going straight to her chamber without wasting any minutes, swinging the door open. He saw the imperial doctor has already Arrived first, checking the princess's condition.

The doctor bowed before stepping aside givingway for the emperor, Claude sat beside the sleeping princess. Lily and felix stood not far from them.

"How is she?" He asked staring at he's daughter's sleeping face"she's Allright your majesty, I didn't see any symptoms or injuries. She just needs a little rest and she'll be back in no time"

The emperor only nodded, lily and felix sighed in relief that there's nothing wrong with the princess.

"You may go" he ordered the doctor to leave "thank you, your majesty. Blessing and glory" he said bowing before leaving the three adults inside the room.

There was silence inside the room for a moment before Claude broke the awkward atmosphere as he glanced at the knight "Where did you find her?" He asked the knight, one could notice the emperor's voice that evident with cold "we found the princess unconscious on the ground outside the forest, your majesty"

"Is that all?"He asked "there is no sign of  any danger around, so I assume the princess passed out" He looked at her daughter caressing her head, the room felt silence once again. Lily and felix keep quiet not wanting interrupt the emperor.

Lily nagged felix as she comes closer to him "We should leave them alone, felix" she whispered to the knight besides her "yes, we should" he only replied as both of them left the room to leave the daughter and father alone.

Claude stayed besides her daughter, holding her hands. He was relieved that nothing bad happened to her 'Athanasia. . .'

He can't stand it if he's daughter leave him too like what he's lover did. A memory flashed in he's mind a blond woman smiling "daina. . ." He mumbled.

He stayed the whole night in her room, until morning comes not wanting to.leave her side yet. Before the sun set's at the horizon, he left the room quietly.

He got out and was meet with felix who only smiled at him. they both walked off to prepare for the day.

(Athanasia's dream pov)

'Ugh. . . .my head hurts' I sat up, opening my eyes in a unfamiliar place 'where am I?' I wondered, standing up as I dusted myself  'the last thing I remember when i pass out is that guy's smirk!' It's so annoying that he didn't tell me the deal!

I stayed where I was standing still fuming in rage about the man i just met before wandering around 'where even am I?' I asked myself, strolling to unfamiliar place, a beautiful one at that. Its a wide feild full of different kind of flowers, i crouch down plucking the flower that cought my eye's.

After a minute of walking I saw a small but beautiful garden. walking inside as i admired the beautiful garden that has full of roses, the sent or the roses makes me feel relaxed.

Plucking a rose, as sniff the sent. I walked around more before hearing someone giggles, because of my curiosity I walked over to the source of the voice and saw someone, no, a woman 'wow. . . .she's beautiful' i stopped looking at the woman not far from where i stand.