chapter 2

Garnet Palace
____________________________
_____________
.
.
.
.

(Third pov)

In the office, there sat a man. short golden hair with bangs sweeping over jewel blue eyes, an inherited trait from the imperial bloodline. He is tall with broad shoulders, long limbs, and a well build figure. Claude de alger abelian the current reigning emperor of the Obelian Empire.

Besides him, wavy crimson red hair with bangs that fall into his light grey eyes. he has a tall, lean stature with long, muscular limbs and broad shoulders, hes personal gaurd Felix Robane.

(Claude pov)

The only thing that can be heard in the room was the quil's writing, he sat as he do his impirial duty as the Emperor,

'Those bugs wont stop pestering me now days' i thought as i check all the documents thats in my desk, a heavy sigh came out from him as he continue scribling not long after he heard a foot step ranning in the holeway.

'Whats that noise?' He thought as he continue hes work not looking away from the documents.

The door burst open as he sees a maiden panting hard as she kneels, claude looked at her with Cold eyes for a second as he opens his mouth "what do you need. to run and burst in my office lilian york" claude said in a cold voice as i stared at her.

Felix rushed to her side as he clams her down and catch her breath and ask whats wrong. Lilian was sweating bullets and have pale face as she opens her mouth

"Your magesty! The princess is Missing!" She said. he quikly stands up from his sit as he glared dagger at the maid "what do you mean" he said in meniacing voice full of anger.

"The princess have been missing a few hours" she said as she tried to stands uo the help of the man.

The emperor rushed to the doors and ordered felix to call a search party to find the missing princess.

"Felix! Gather all the knight and order all of them to search for my daughter!!"

Ordered the his personal knight. he bowed and run off to gather the knights and find the where abouts of the princess 'please be safe princess' he prayed for the princess safety while rashing off.

Claude ran fast to the emerald palace and looked for her daughter, to no avail he didnt find her anywhere 'where is she!' He thought as keep searching for her.

"ATHANASIA!!" he shouted, but no respond 'damn it!' He cursed as he frantacly search for hes daughter.

(Lucas pov)

After putting her to bed and tucking her, i sat near the window, the clear night sky could calm anyone down. Sounds of trees ruslting because of the light breez,

He sat there as he glance at the woman slumbering 'she really sleep peacefuly not knowing her soroundings are dangerous huh, how reckless' he thought.

He walked to side of the bed and sat at the chair near her. he touched hes over grown bangs, minding hes own business, he occationally stole glances at the slumbering princess 'should i leave?' He asked himself.

He touched the strands of the princess soft blonde and raised it slightly. As he touched her hair, the blond strands started to glow a bright yellow colour resembling a fairy dust.

he twirled her hair with his index finger while humming a song. He noticed her waking up, he took a glance at her to saw her eyes opening slowly, he can hear a groan coming out from her little lips.

A smirk curved on his face as he looked at her 'this will be fun'.

(Athanasia's pov)

I woke up feeling a little dizzy as a slight headuche 'my throat is very dry, i need water' she thought as her hand moved, touching the soft fubric 'its soft' while she was thinking she examinde the room 'where am i?' her eyes wonder around the room to cought someone sitting on the chair near the bed,

"WHO ARE YOU!! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! YOU PERVERT!"she shouted, while backing. She thorws him on the face with a pillow.

An irk appeared on the boys face as he catch the pillow before it hit his face "you are very bold call me that, and throws a pillow on my face huh." he said, his voice was cold and sharp, she felt a shiver ran down her spine "Huk!!"

'I need to run!!' She shouted on her mind, she quickly look around to find an exist to run.

The boy only looked at me with amusement 'what are you looking at, you jerk!' Its my chance now! She run towards the door to escape, as she was going to open the door a hand touched her shoulder, 'oh no. . .'

She looked up to see the boy holding her shoulder while a smile plastered on his face "i still didnt let you go"

I just looked at him, a small tears fell on her left eyes as she smiled tiredly 'im really doomed' she cried inside her head.

Some later. . . .

(Third pov)

"Let me go this instance!" The princess was now tied into a borito and now laying in the bed while the boy just chukled

"What did i even do wrong to deserve this!" She shouted at him "ow what you just did? You trespass to my tower, insulted me and throws me a pillow" he said bluntly while smiling .

'How did this happend to me!' She thought as she looks back to her mamory remembering what happend before this
'I remember i lost my way and got here in this tower then he appeared. . .and. . .he. . .he JUST BITES ME ON MY NECK!'

She looks at him with fuming in her eyes "hey you!" "Yes me?" She took a deep breath as she was going to ask him something to confirm her thoughts about him.

"Are you. . .perhaps. . .a vapmire?" She asked, there was a silence in the air the tempreture of the room became cold 'im dagging my own grave ahaha. . .' She looked at him to expect that he'll kill her cause she knows too much.

"Great question, yes i am" she was shocked, how can he just admit his a vampire? I thought that they would deny and make excuses???

He just smiled at her "youre wondering why i answered you honestly right? Well in this tower no one comes out alive so i dont have to worry about someone finding out my true identity and expose me" his voice sound cold and sharp, hes eyes glowed dark red.

'Ahh i think this is my end, shouldve just shuted my mouth' now she was regretting that she asked him 'bye bye world~'

To be continued. . . .

____________________________________

Sorry for the late update, ive been busy with my study lately, but ill try to update more chapters. I hope you enjoyed reading! ^ ^) i think this is the longest chapter that I've made.

Word count:1172