chapter 11

(Athanasia's pov)

'Why is he here again!?' I wondered looking at the boy infront of me with horror in my eyes, something seems off. His natural long and straight raven hair are cut short now? And his original height is smaller than his original tall height? 'Huh? Did he used a shrinking spell?'

"I know im Handsome, but don't have to stare at me too much, princess" a smirk formed his face as he looked at me with his high egotistical face.

'This guy. . .' I want to slap him so bad! 'Let's calm down first, don't let your emotion. . .' i turned around and looked left and right if someone is there; when i saw no one near i quikly grabbed his wrist and pulled him.

I dragged him somewhere where no one is around only the both us, i heard him yelp but i didn't bother to look back at him.

"Let's go somewhere first" i said firmly as i drag this rascal far from the Palace, it didnt took long when we arrived at the open field where no one usually goes, only me who knew it 'i come here if im feeling down and let it all out, cause no one usually comes here'

After making sure that we're far away from my dad's palace, i let go of him and faced him straigh with a stern eyes.

"So what are you doing here again?" I asked him, i saw him rubbing his wrist where i grabbed him from and mumbling something 'did it hurt that bad?' I thought.

"What? Am i not permited to wonder the palace?" He said a bit mocking evidentin those voice, i snorted at his remarks "the palace grounds are not an amusementpark for you to walk around here, so why are you walking around the Garnet palace without permission? Especially you could get punished for trespassing the palace grounds, according to law"

I could see him getting annoyed just by looking at his face that is now forming into a frown but disappeared and replacedwith smug

"Im just exploring the place so i wont get lost once i started working here" he replied nonchalant waving his hands infront of my face "Even so-" i stoped midsentence processing what he said "did i heard you right? Working?" I asked 'what the-. . .'

"Yes, infact I'm assigned as the Royal Magician by his Majesty" i cant believe what his saying, him?working inside the palace?

'What did i do wrong to deserve this. . .' I screamed internally, ruffling my blonde hair with both of my hands.

'If he work's inside the palace, there's a possibility that will bomp in to each other!' I poundered still screaming inside my head 'is this what he means by knowing tomorrow?!' I thought recallingnwhat he said last night when he visited me.

I heard him laugh, my head quikly wipped up and just gave him a glare looking up at him 'jerk' i thought.

"When will you start?" I asked, maybe making a plan to kick him out of the palace sounds good, hehehe. And ill live a peaceful life without a sucker blood!

Lucas who notice Athanasia change of expression in her face only made him confuse. "His majesty said i can start, tomorrow" he replied.

Why tomorrow!? "I-is t-that so?"

"Well ill be leaving now princess, i have plenty places to see, Let's meet again. Blessing and glory upon the obelian empire" he putted his hand on his chest and bowed his head, after that he walked away.

'Let's not meet again' "Bye~" glaring at his back who was now walking away.

"I should go now" i greeted my teeth with annoyance evident in my face.

(Lucas pov)

'How cute' i thought, laughing at her reaction. 'Haha i never thought that her personality is still the same'  for sure that she'll change after those Misfortune and bad thing's that keep happening to her over the years of her life.