chapter 1

"where do you think youre going?" He said as she pinned her to the wall holding her left risk and her waist towering her, he made eye contact with her. Blue jewelled and ruby red eyes.

She was suprised and scared "p-please spare m-me" she said in a low voice while stattering, she doesnt know what to do, all she just want is to go back to her father and her nanny, 'someone save me!' She plead to the gods to save her 'i dont want to die yet! Im still young!!!' She screamed in her head.

'How amusing' he thought, it was amusing for him to see the girl begging to spare her 'ill make fun of you for now' he thought, as a idea came pop on hes head.

"Ill spare you if you give me one thing. . ."

She was shocked but at the same time happy "Anything!" She said."ask anything as long as you spare me please" she said having a so much hope the she'll come back to her palace safe assured.

"Anything?. . .huh then. . ."

She was waiting until it strucked her when she heard him say something that make her soul skip from her body.

"Then give me your sweet blood."

He said load enough for the girl to hear "you have the royal blood that run in you" she was scared

Hes lips curved into a smirk. He bent down as he slowly buried his face to the side of her head, specifically her neck, sending shivers in her spine.

She can feel hes breath under her skin as he said something the she didnt hear "ill have my feast tonight, your blood is sweet~" he said in a seductive way.

She gasp as she feels something sharp  grazed her skin. ' w-what is this'

As he drink's her blood, she felt dizzy as her whole entire body are going limp 'my body. . .is giving up ugh! It hurts but it feels nice' She can't think straight as her body Gave up from he's. The last thing she saw before blocking out was the mans face with the look of satisfaction.

"Ahh~ she passed out" he mattered as he looked at her "lets continue this tomorrow, shall we" as he carried her to the room where she can sleep for the night.

He opened the door and walked inside while carrying her in bridal style. He laid her to the bed and let her sleep for now 'til she wakes up.

'How cute' he thought as he stared at her sleeping face.

To be continued. . .

_________________________
Here's the chapter for the day! I hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the short chapter.

Word count: 437