chapter 8

(Third pov)

Inside the dark room of the Emperor's chamber, a blond man sat at the dark, leaning his back at the chair, with his trusted knight standing behind him not far

Its silent and its ringing through their ears, but it wasn't that bad.

"Lord Anastacius has a point, your majesty" felix spoke up breaking the awkward
silence; for him yes. from behind he stared at the emperor who is facing his back at him.

The Emperor kept silnce not wanting to response from his words. A small image of Athanasia who is smiling at him holding a flowers on her hands flashed through his mind. . . . it changed to another person someone who is very dear to him who he'd lost forever.

Daina

In his memory, he let his finger ran gently through her light blond hair, looking at her beautifully face that featured like a goddess, her smiles at him was genuinely warm.

Felix looked at the emperor before looking up to see a portrait that is slightly covered by the red curtains and showing a woman holding a small infant gently on her arms as she smiled brightly like a sun.

Felix stayed at the emperor's side and accompanied him in the dark room.
"Leave me. I feel tired" claude ordered as he rose from his seat.

"Blessing and glory upon the obelian empire" felix bowed down to the emperor before finally leaving the chamber.

Felix was walking in one of the palace's open hallway before looking out. he had a sad look on his face as he watched the bright sky
'I hope everything will turn fine'

'Someday.  .  .' His thought continued as he walked down the hallway.

Claude was left alone, he looked out and his face is evident with no emotions 'i still dont have the guts to reveal the truth to Athanasia' he thought as his face grimace, his fist formed into a ball and clenched 'maybe someday, when i have more courage to speak up the truth to her, I'll tell her everything' he walked away from the window and laid down on the sofa, covering he's eyes with his wrist.

(Athanasia's pov)

I stand at the balcony looking up at the sky placing both my elbows on top of the balcony. the sky is really lively tonight, thousand of stars is placed at the sky above as they twinkles. If the sun reigns at the day so is the moon reigns at night, lighting the dark path for everyone who is lost in the pit of darkness of the night with it's bright light.

'I woke up, feeling like not sleeping' cause i slept the whole day so i have more energy tonight. A sigh escaped from my mouth as my eye's are glued at the stary night sky, the strong wind blew as i heard the grass and trees rustling, the sound of the night rings in my ears.

For me it was really peaceful, i breathed in and exhaled, lost in my thought while looking up.

But not long after i heard someone's voice, i turned around quikly and was met with a tall boy, he's messy black hair swayed, his red eyes stared at me as we both looked at each other.

I backed away feeling the fear creeps at me as i felt a chill run down my spine 'h-how did he ge there?! No, more importantly why is he here?!' My mind was clouded with thoughts, i screamed for help in mind.

"W-what are you doing here!?" I shouted a little shaking as i backed again, i stoped when i felt the roughness hitting my waist.

"What? I can't visit my sweet little prey?" He said, a smirk curved on his face as he walked closer to me.

Before he could come closer to me i shut my eyes tight "Don't come any closer!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs to prevent him from getting closer to me, to my surprise i didn't here any footsteps.