chapter 9

(Jenneatte pov)

After finishing my breakfast, i got ready for our departure towards the main palace.

I stood infront of the estate with Emily standing behind me "where is Father and Mother?" I asked her waiting for her to respond.

Mom left me for a moment to fetch something inside her office while dad just followed her saying he wanted to discuss some important matter.

It's been a few minutes since we seperated and im alredy loosing my patience, I eagerly wanna see my cousin after the incident of her went missing; i mean who wont get worried? Im very worried for her!

'Are they gonna take longer to fetch that thing mom mentioned?' I pounder in my head as i waited outside. The carriage is already parked at the front gate and are waiting for us.

"Miss, Their be here in no time" emily spoke up from behind, calming my self; who is already loosing it's patience as minutes pass.

"Is the gifts alredy in the carriage?" Yes, the gifts that i bought yesterday from my visit at the capital with ijikiel "yes, miss"

I have another gift for athy; and that is the one that im holding right now, i seperated it from the two gifts as to this is something special that i wanted to give it to her by myself.

The strong breeze blew my hair as it swayed following the winds direction it wasnt cold but warm instead, hearing the grass rustling from the strong breeze where i stand, my eyes looked distance "summer is around the corner" i mumbled.

"what's new" i spoke up my voice is filled with curiosity as i speak but didn't let Emily Notice it, Emily who heard me just kept silence from behind before opening her mouth, i noticed her chage of expression without looking behind, she was hesitant but did so.

"Nothing much, He send one of his loyal dog's to Dispose all the incompetent people who dared go against him" i hummed in respond.

"As long, as he doesn't do anything to involve my People then we're fine" muttering to myself 'if my people gets involve with this, im not going to hesitate attacking him'

I looked up from the sky and saw it's a bright sunny day, birds flack thier wings as they flew higher at the sky feeling free.

'i guess it wont rain today' i thought, the jeweled eyes that holds light into it turned dull, there was a slight red dot visible but turned back to normal in a matter of time.

'its been 100 year's since i ended my life' i didn't have the purpose to live anymore after loosing that one person who gave light in my dark world.

after ending my life i fell into the abyss of darkness it's the consequences for using the forbidden magic so im not suprise. i didn't know how long ive been there, time doesn't exist there afterall, i just floated in the darkness until a bright light illuminated from my chest where my heart is located, the light embraced me it was so bright that i jave to shield my eyes from it and i could feel warm, and all i knew when i opened my eyes i was got reborn and started a new life as Jenneatte de alger Obelian.

Maybe i was given a second chance of life, but for what? Why? I had so many questions yet no one can answer it not even me.

I greeted my teeth. After loosing her, i waited patiently hoping that maybe one day she'll return; day's turned into weeks, weeks turned into month, month turned into year's and year's turned into century.

But she never returned and that left me devastated, i cried in agony begged for the Gods to give her back but to my dismay No one heard my pleadings.

"Everything wont stay the same" i whispered under my breath leting a long sigh escaped my mouth, learning my lesson that thing's that you wanted wont stay the same.