chalter 10

(Athanasia's pov)

'Father request our presence immediately?' I wondered. i stood up from my chair eyeing lily who stands there at middle looking genuinely "lead the way" i ordered, lily nodded in response and guided us out of the my palace.

I walked infront of them following lily from behind, i already knew where's the location by just noticing where we're heading.

We walked infront of Dad's palace through the back, and arrived at the big garden full of roses and other beautiful flower, our eyes wondered aroma round the beautiful big flowers that is planted on the ground.

As we walked closer Our eyes spotted a table with a few chairs under the big tree shading it from the sun, two blonde man sat across each other, the one on the left who wears a robe, and the other side  wears a formal attire. sipping what seems to be a tea.

When Dad noticed us, He stood up from his seat, i run up to him and hugged him "Dad!"

"Don't run Athanasia" Dad said, i small
Chuckle escaped from my lips as i looked at Dad who only smiled at me'Dad never change'

I broke the hug and sat near him, aunt Penelope and Jenneatte was able to catch up to me as they arrived bot long after followed by lily and Felix.

"Blessing and glory upon the obelian empire"
Aunt Penelope bowed curtisy and so does Jenneatte following her mother's manner.

"You may rise" they received the orders, both arose from thier bowing position "i hope my husband didn't bother his majesty too much" She said a bit worry writen in her eyes as she looked at his husband, back to his majesty

Claude hummed in respond taking a sip on his tea. Some maid's arrived with a tray full of desserts and snacks to eat.

 Some maid's arrived with a tray full of desserts and snacks to eat

After settling down, they all sat at thier seat.
There was an awkward silence, Anastacius spoke up while his hands reaches for a spoon to use and eat the cake that is infront of him.

"How are you, Athanasia?" He asked as he eyed me, swallowing the spoon of cake, his eyes was evident with worry and i could feel how tense he is, everyone was looking at me as if waiting for my respond.

"Im fine now! Don't worry" i replied, there was a silent after but the tension decreased 'wow why do i feel like im bieng interrogated' i sweatdrop.

"That's glad to hear" Penelope said at the side drinking her tea gracefully with manners, Athanasia replied with a smile as she ate her cake.

I noticed Jenneatte and fogot  about what she was saying earlier 'how could i forget!' I facepalmed myself

"ahh Jenneatte! About the thing that your saying earlier? What is it?" I asked, she was a bit startled for a minute but hid it afterwards.

She was a bit hesitant but showed me a small box or not? It was a cute one, she gave it to me as she smiled warnly while looking down.

"I hope you will like my present, i prepared this just for you" i can't hold myself as i looked at how cute Jenneatte is!