✧*。CHAPTER 1✧*。

(There will be a lot of stuttering in this book so if that bothers or irritates you, either ignore it or don't read.)

The morning sunrise was shining through a certain brunette's room, making it bright and shiny.

The said girl's alarm rang loudly next to her and she tiredly reaches to stop it. The sunshine was kissing her face and it was hurting her eyes, so she decided to get up and get ready for school.

As she got up, she made her bed, picked out her uniform and headed to the shower. She brushed her teeth, washed her hair and face and put on her uniform.

She decided to dress up a little better so she brushed her medium length brown hair and styled it by putting two white ribbons on the side and some pins.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(This is the best visual i can provide. Credits to the original artist.)

She wore her contact lenses and did anything else that was necessary in her routine such as putting slight makeup and perfume.
     ____________________________

After doing all the necessities in her routine, she decided to have breakfast considering she still had some time left before school.

She had an egg on toast, orange juice and some pieces of mint candy to freshen up her breath afterwards.

After her lovely breakfast, she packed her school bag and decided to head off. Her parents were still asleep so she couldn't bid them goodbye.

And so, she put on her shoes and headed out to school.
     ___________________________

The girl strode by the sidewalk, taking her time to admire her new surroundings.

She could see and hear a lot of things such as muffled barking from dogs, the ringing of bicycle bells and birds chirping.

And from time to time, some people would look at her or greet her, which was fine by her.

She liked this setting, and she hoped that her everyday life could be as peaceful and calming such as this.

The walk to her school wasn't too far, nor was it that close, so she could strode around as much as she liked.

She was almost close to her destination so she put a little speed in her walking.
     ____________________________

She got to the school entrance and got to her shoe locker to replace her shoes.

After she put them on, she was walking around the school to find her class and be familiar with her surroundings a little.

Soon after, she spotted her designated class. '2-1, I guess this is my class, I guess I should wait outside' the girl thought to herself.

She waited outside the classroom for her homeroom teacher to arrive and introduce her.

A couple of students stared at her and was slightly blushing in awe. The girl however was self conscious and thought that something was wrong with her appearance.

That, however, wasn't the case. The complete opposite perhaps. She was beautiful. She had glistening brown skin, soft brown hair and a cute face with big doe eyes.

The students in class 2-1 just stared at her though the windows and was whispering to each other.

The girl was getting very scared and anxious and she was praying that the teacher was gonna come soon.

Luckily for her, the homeroom teacher came and asked if she was the new student.

"Hey you, are you the new student in class 2-1?" The teacher asked.

"Y-yeah, haha..." The girl said awkwardly.

"Alright, just wait here and I'll tell you when you can come in." The homeroom teacher said assuringly.

The girl simply nodded and the teacher went in the class to start. Everyone said their greetings and sat down, waiting for the anonymous beauty outside to come in.

The teacher then motioned for her to come in, and before she could do anything, she took a deep breath, trying to be less nervous.
      ___________________________

As she stepped into the classroom, she could hear some gasps and mutterings. She tried to ignore it as best as she can and walked to the teacher.

"Okay class, today we have a new student joining us, why don't you introduce yourself so we can get to know you?" The teacher said with a heartwarming smile.

The girl simply nodded and wrote her name on the chalkboard.

"H-hello everyone! My name is Mika Yuri, but you can call me Yuri. I'm from abroad and I'm currently transferring here for the time being because of...my dad's business. I hope we can all be friends and get along!" Yuri hesitated a bit mid sentence but spoke with as much confidence she could muster.

Everyone in the class was getting riled up and excited to get a special student with them. They all started to talk to the person next to them about Yuri and was whispering and mumbling.

"Okay, thank you for your wonderful introduction Yuri, you may sit next to Mezato, Mezato, please raise your hand"

A certain short haired caramel colored hair girl raised her hand with a grin on her face.

Yuri timidly walks over and takes her seat next to a strange girl that wouldn't stop staring at her.

Just after she took her seat, the class was starting and she took out her books for class. She wasn't the smartest but she tries.

The current subject was Physics and they were teaching about something Yuri couldn't understand.

School wasn't her biggest stress in life, which is why she didn't struggle as much. She is good at a few subjects but that's it, she has average grades which was alright.

She took down some notes and hoped that the other subjects won't be as hard.
      ___________________________

The bell rang, signalling that it's currently breaktime, but nobody left the class as they all swarmed towards Yuri.

They were asking certain questions and was inviting her to lunch, but this all overwhelmed her, so she just put on her best smile and pretended that everything was fine.

Something behind the crowd caught her attention however, a certain boy with a bowl cut with pale skin and dark hair was staring at her with curiosity in his eyes.

She just smiled at him sweetly and he turned around with a flustered face. This made Yuri chuckle slightly as she thought it was cute.

The bell rang, signalling that breaktime was over. Everyone went back to their seats after swarming Yuri.

Yuri was relieved as she couldn't stand that any longer. Not that she had any ill will against her classmates, she just didn't like too much attention.

She sighed to herself as she slumped back on her chair. Unfortunately, her moment of peace ended soon.

The homeroom teacher came in and after everyone greeted the teacher, the lesson began. It was currently Science and this wasn't Yuri's strong suit. But, she thought to herself to just get today over with.
     ___________________________