✧*。CHAPTER 3✧*。

Morning came and Yuri's alarm rang again as it always has. Today was going to be the second day at her new school but she felt a little less nervous as she was getting along with her classmates. Sort of.

She had a small grin on her face as her hair drooped in front of her eyes, blinding her.

She pushed her hair back and jumped out of bed to get ready for school as she was starting to get a little comfortable with her temporarily new life.

The sun was shining brightly and the birds were chirping but thankfully not loud enough to disturb Yuri.

It seemed like the start of a great day ahead of her, but hopefully it didn't jinx her terribly.
       _________________________

As she brushing her hair, she was suddenly reminded of yesterday's incident.

The thought of it made Yuri cringe and blush out of embarrassment. She sulked for a short while before getting back to what she was doing.

'Maybe I should apologize..? But for what! Being awkward?! I'll just embarrass myself more if he doesn't remember! Ugh,, I'll just leave it as it is." Yuri's thoughts were suffocating her.

She brushed it off the best she could and just went on with her routine so she can have breakfast.

Just then, as she was about to step away from her dressing table, she saw a small figure in the corner of her eye on her windowsill.

It was a small cat with pitch black fur that sparkled in the sun with green bored eyes.

It meowed at the sight of Yuri, then immediately jumped back down from her window.

"Weird.." she thought to herself. Nevertheless, she continued on her day like normal.
     ____________________________

After Yuri finished getting herself ready, she went downstairs to grab some quick breakfast.

As she walked to her kitchen, she felt a bit sad because of how empty her house was. No family greeting her a good morning or making her breakfast.

Yuri sighed. She felt a bit selfish as she knew how her parents were busy with their business and had no time to take care of her like they used to, but she couldn't help but wish they could just stop working for once.

Nevertheless, she tried not to let it bother her too much as she sat down and ate her toast.

'Yum. Butter and sugar toast~'

Just after Yuri took a bite out of her food, a meow came to her way.

A fluffy and purplish munchkin cat jumped on the table and went infront of Yuri's plate and lied down on their back, exposing their fluffy stomach.

"Haha, good morning Periwinkle!" Yuri greeted her pet.

It meowed at Yuri as she began to pet Periwinkle, or Peri for short.

"You must be hungry! C'mon, let's go to your food bowl." Yuri said as she got up, finishing her toast swiftly.
      __________________________

It was now 7 am exactly and Yuri was beginning to put on her shoes.

She then got up, pattered her shoes to make sure they were on right, and headed to the door as she left.

The birds were still chirping as loud as ever and it was now much brighter as the sun rose completely.

Yuri breathed in the fresh morning air and began to walk to school with pride and excitement.

It seemed like today had a great start for Yuri. It brightened her mood and made her look forward to school for once.