✧*。CHAPTER 9✧*。

Yuri sat down at her desk with a warm and contented smile. It felt good having someone's shoulder to cry on. Literally.

She chuckled to herself and just as she was about reach in her desk for her textbook, Mob called out to her.

"Um, Yuri-chan. I forgot to give this to you earlier but, here. I thought it could cheer you up a little." He smiled at her as he handed her the item.

She looked down at her hand and saw that it was a small pink and white ombre wildflower.

Yuri stared at the flower in awe. It made her want to tear up. Mob was just too sweet.

"Thank you! It's beautiful." She smiled.

They were both now smiling at each other for a while until Saki barged in and interrupted them.

"Oya Oya, what's going on over here??" Saki exclaimed jokingly.

"Ah, hi Saki-chan." Mob waved at her.

"Heyy!! I didn't see you guys during lunch earlier. Were you on a little date together?" Saki teased.

"Huh? N-no! We were just talking about..."

Mob paused as he looked at Yuri. She gave him a look that meant that she wasn't comfortable sharing that with Saki yet.

"Hm? What were you guys talking about?" Now that statement piqued her interest.

"Um.." Just as Mob was about to answer, the school bell rang.

"Aw man! Welp, I'll talk to you guys after school then!" Saki waved to both of them shortly before going back to her own desk.

Yuri felt a wash of relief go over her. A little more and they could've slipped up. She was glad that they could take things slow for now before sharing that info about her with Saki since just telling a single person was quite the emotional rollercoaster.

Yuri's head felt clearer and more refreshed and now she was actually focused in class for once.

No more suppressed feelings or weird hallucinations, she guessed. At least, for now.
     ___________________________

School was out for the day, and everyone rushed to go home.

Yuri was walking home with the same group. Besides that school morning, everything else felt normal and not out of place.

She got home, took her shower, ate dinner and went straight to her room.

Yuri was currently in her bed, staring at her ceiling while lost in thought.

She was starting to feel weird and her throat was starting to hurt little by little. She didn't know what caused this or what the sickness is so she just took some cough drops and rested.

She was also starting to feel feverish and her whole body was hot as she was breathing a little weird.

'I'm gonna have to go to the clinic tomorrow...but then that means I can't see my friends...'

Yuri sighed as she turned to her side, unable to sleep due to her uncomfortable state.

She was going to ask her parents to take her, but she didn't want to bother them as they were busy.

Yuri then decided to just suck it up and go tomorrow and hopefully she would feel better by then.
     ____________________________

Morning came and Yuri was now wide awake. She didn't sleep well and stayed up mostly.

Yuri got up and she suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous. She didn't feel any better but she couldn't miss the last day of school for the week.

She also didn't want to worry Mob and Saki since she didn't have their contact information to let them know if anything happened to her.