✧*。CHAPTER 12✧*。

They were now on their way to the school with their fake schoolbags and such.

Saki only kept complaining about how uncomfortable the uniform was meanwhile Yuri couldn't stop staring at Mob because she thought he looked cute in his uniform.

Mob on the other hand wanted to crawl in a hole and die from embarrassment. He felt as if he wouldn't be taken seriously after this.

After a while of walking, they reached the front gate of the school and prayed they were allowed through.

Thankfully, they passed. But Mob wanted to leave already. Yuri, obviously, didn't feel as embarrassed but felt as if she was commiting a crime by trespassing. Saki on the other hand was excited.

Yuri put her hand on Mob's shoulder to reassure him because she could feel how terrified he was. (for other reasons).

The school was fairly big and posh so it took a while to find the students that hired them.

They were waiting in front of a classroom to which they signalled the two to come over.

"So, are you the esper that we hired? Where's the other guy?"

"Ah, uhm-"

"Well, he sent us because he wasn't allowed in. But don't worry, we will try to find this ghost and get rid of it."

"Hmm, are you sure we can rely on you three? You guys don't seem that reliable."

'Ouch.' Mob and Yuri thought at the same time.
__________________________

They were now walking around to find any sense of a spirit nearby.

It didn't take long for them, or Mob, to sense a ghost energy in the school cafeteria.

It was quite large and he could feel multiple spirits roaming around being invisible to the naked eye.

"D-do you feel something here?" One of the girls asked a bit scared.

"Mm. I feel a strong energy here along with some other spirits."

"Eh?! There's multiple?!" The girl whisper shouted.

Mob then began to place a forcefield around the cafeteria area to prevent the spirits from escaping.

Suddenly, a huge figure was making themself appear in front of them with a scary look.

"Hahaha...are you an esper of some sort? Don't even bother. I have taken over this school for years! NO ONE CAN STOP ME!" The ghost yelled with pride.

The three girls were scared out of their minds. They took refuge behind Mob as he stood there with his bored expression.

The ghost figure charged at them but it was slick and fast so Mob couldn't aim properly. The other spirits were also flying around to distract him. The cafeteria was basically like a grave with the amount of spirits.

It landed it's eyes on Yuri and with an evil smirk, it grabbed Yuri's ankle and dragged her.

She hit her head on the floor with a loud thud as her body was sliding across the floor as the ghost was looking at her with a wide grin.

"Mmm, you smell quite nice...I can't wait to eat you!"

Yuri froze and she started crying a little out of fear. The grip on her ankle was strong and she couldn't pry herself out of it's clutches.

It was carrying her around the room while the other weaker spirits terrorized the two girls.

The ghost took Yuri to a secluded area where Mob couldn't see them. It then began to open it's mouth while drool drips down.