✧⁠*⁠。CHAPTER 14✧⁠*⁠。

The rest of the school day went as usual. Besides some people around the school that were talking about the incident earlier, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Mob, Yuri and Saki were having lunch together for the first time. Saki didn't want to have lunch with her usual group, so she decided to go with them for a change.

They were talking about random stuff when Saki brought something up.

"Did you guys hear? A famous model is at our school and he's in the smarties class!"

"O-oh! Yes, right. I've heard about it.." Yuri was caught off guard by her words.

"The one that Yuri's friends with? His name was Valentin if I remembered correctly." Mob turned to look at Saki.

"WHAT??? THE VALENTIN SCOTCH???" Saki exclaimed loudly, making people passing by turn their heads.

"SHHH! Keep it down, people can hear us!"

"Sorry, sorry. So let me get this straight, the infamous model that is in our school right now, is the teen heartthrob VALENTIN? AND YURI IS FRIENDS WITH HIM?!" Saki exclaimed, her eyes wide.

Both Mob and Yuri just stared at Saki as they both nodded their heads as if everything was normal.

"Are you serious right now?! He's like, super popular in Shibuya and Tokyo! He's the next best thing ever since Björn Andrésen! Everyone here has at least heard about him before."

"Wow, he's really that popular huh? But I'm still pretty new here so I haven't heard about him until now.." Yuri tried not to sound awkward while lying.

"I've never heard about him until now either. He must be a big deal."

"You guys!! Stop acting like this is some normal thing that happened everyday! A famous model from Europe has come here to study at Salt Middle School!" Saki desperately tried to knock some sense into them.

Yuri scratched the back of her neck while laughing awkwardly.

"Ahah, well, I guess it's just not sinking in yet? Anyways, we better hurry and eat before the bell rings."

Saki sighed as the two continued eating their food.
      ____________________________

It was now the last period of the day, and the sun was already starting to set a little.

Not many people were focusing as it was the last subject before they were allowed to go home.

Yuri was just staring off into space while fidgeting with her pencil, no thoughts, head empty. The class was pretty stale and boring anyhow.

Just then, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned around to which she was now facing Saki. She gestured for her to come closer.

Yuri leaned in without the teacher noticing.

"Yuri, are you free after school?" Saki whispered. Yuri nodded in response.

"Do you want to hang out with me later then?"

At that question, Yuri's heart skipped a beat. It's been a long while since she last hung out with someone.

Yuri nodded with a huge smile plastered on her face.

Saki gave her a thumbs up before they both resumed with their lesson.

~~~~~~~✿♡✿♡✿⁠ 

At last, the school day had ended and everyone scurried to go home.

Yuri was putting on her shoes as Saki was waiting for her. Mob was busy with the exorcism job so he couldn't go with them.

"Alright! I'm done, let's g-"