✧*。CHAPTER 11✧*。

Morning soon came, and Yuri was already up and awake excited for the day. It was the day she was going to Mob's house and do the English project.

Yuri was styling herself the best she can to impress Mob and maybe get his parents approval. She blushed as she shook her head.

She was wearing something comfortable but cute as to not look extra. (Reference)

She finished her outfit by placing two white ribbons on the side and some perfume

Yuri was happy with her look and she was smiling at her full length mirror as she spun around.

Just as Yuri went downstairs, she saw Mob and Saki were already waiting in front of her house, just standing there.

Yuri's face lit up as she rushed downstairs to grab her bag with school materials and her shoes.

As Yuri stepped outside, she saw Mob was wearing a pink hoodie with blue jeans. Casual wear as he didn't have the best style, meanwhile Saki was wearing an off-the-shoulder top with a pale blue frilly pencil skirt.

Yuri jogged to them while waving.

"Shige-kun! Saki-chan! Good morning!" She greeted them with a warm smile.

Mob's face lit up at the sight of his friend. She was just like a ray of sunshine, making people's mood naturally better just at the sight of her.

"Good morning Yuri-chan. How are you feeling today?"

"Ah! I feel much better! Thanks for taking care of me." She blushed lightly.

"Oh my, you're so prettied up, going somewhere?" Saki asked jokingly.

"Says you!" Yuri nudged Saki.

"You both are dressed really nicely. Are you guys going somewhere later?" Mob inquired curiously.

"Oh no, I was just thinking about showing Yuri around Seasoning City since she's still new here!" Saki side-hugged Yuri.

"That sounds fun. Can I come along?"

"Of course! Now let's go and finish that project first if we wanna go exploring!" Saki marched playfully.

Yuri giggled and slightly grabbed Mob's hoodie to guide him. (??? It's his house though).
    ___________________________

They were now inside Mob's house. Yuri was taking everything in properly to be familiar with her surroundings.

Just as she was looking around, Mob's mom saw the three together.

"Ah, Shige, is this your friend from the other day? Oh, and who is this lovely lady?" His mom asked with a sweet tone.

"Uh, yes. Mom, this is Yuri and Saki. Yuri, Saki, my mom." Mob introduced them awkwardly.