Chapter 21: A warning to David

You open your eyes quickly, David slides down the wall. The engineer stands tall above him, growling at him angrily in his language. You gulp, sitting up. The needle had slipped and was on your stomach.
The engineer picks him up by the collar of his suit, shaking him around and slamming into the wall. David replies to him with a sincere smile, his hands beside his head. The engineer throws him down the corridor, you watch him as he turns over to stand up. Some smoke rising from his suit. You look up at the engineer, he stood beside you, tall and broad. He leans down, you flinch a little, but he takes the needle from your stomach and walks sinisterly towards David.

David was almost stood up fully, watching the engineers every move.
He prays to him, then angrily pointing a hand out to you and yelling at him back. The engineer lets out a deep growl, stabbing the needle into his neck, David's face glitches. He must have tripped his wiring. He begins lifting him up before slamming him across the hallway. The needle rolls across the floor to the engineers feet. David mumbles some words into the floor.

He smashes the needle over him. Then,
he says a final sentence, it sounded like a warning. David looks up at him, with need him his eyes.
Then, he bends down and throws David out of the ship. His body crunches, wires and cables cracking, sliding once more down the wall.