Chapter 25: Outrun me

You resume gripping your rib, staring at your now extremely destroyed suit. You sigh, holding it, some rips showed your bruises and cut skin.

Wait, what's with his sudden attitude change.

"Wait" you say, stopping in your tracks.
He turns his body around to face you, staring down at you in confusion.
"Why are we acting all friendly? You were horrible to me-" he leans down, watching your face. He had definitely realised the way to scare you was to get up close and personal. You turn your head away from his, keeping eye contact.
You look his face up and down. Shaking your head, before running. A big limp in your legs as you rush as fast as possible.
"You will not get far" he warns, still stationary.
You gulp down any remaining fear, ignoring the ripping feeling under your skin. Way too much fight, yet you weren't done. You could hide, get in the ship, and travel home.

You had turned a corner some time ago, which is now echoing footsteps.
"y/n" his low voice warns. You look at all of the doors, the next one you would hide behind.
Then as you grip the wall, catching your breath his voice booms closer to turning that corner. You inhale deeply, gripping the door. Pulling it open enough to sneak through. You turn your back to the door, standing as still as possible. Sliding down the door slowly. You take in shallow breaths.

You hear him yell. Great. He was probably getting his buddies to find you too. You look around the room, it was mostly dark as long silk curtains blocked out any light through the window. You limp over towards something that looks remotely like a bed.

Slam.

The door lets out a huge noise as it closes, with force. You turn around, nothing. You sigh, just wind. You limp to the bed, a hand on your rib, gripping the edge of the bed. It was huge. It made sense for it to be, it just wasn't normal to see a piece of furniture so huge.
Someone's arms force you down by the back, pinning you to the bed.
"You really thought you outrun me" Davids voice cackles robotically.