chapter 26: the nice way

You swallow the lump in your throat, turning your head around to see him. You kick your leg out like a horse, he trips backwards. Straightening up, you step the side. Another thing to lead away.
"How-" you croak.
"I have my ways"
"Why can't you just go to earth or something-" you were stepping backwards and to the side, your arms out. As if trying to calm him down.
"You are what I need, if you give yourself in to me now...-" he pulls out a rusty blade from his back pocket.

Wires were hanging from his limbs, gashes showing internal coding, his voice had lost its human filter. Now he was definitely a robot.

"...I can do it the nice way" he points the blade at you. You gulp.
"Do what the nice way?" You ask, still stepping away from him a little at a time.
"Get me a specimen" his voice gargles, fluids from his internal wires leaking.
You didn't like this thought. But you didn't feel like getting pregnant, not with a titan either. That would not be an average sized baby.
"I- go get one from the village!"
"No" he snaps, wielding the knife further in front of him. Your hip hits a corner of something, you panic for a moment before stepping aside and continuing stepping in a big circle around him. "Why not" you ask, panic in your voice.
"Because y/n" he charges at you, you scream as you walk quickly backwards. He looked creepy and insane, the knife still in front of him.
Your back hits the wall, before you can run a different direction he slams you against it, pushing you up it a little.
"I need you to get me an engineer foetus, mixed with human genes-"
"That's inhumane-"
"I'm not human" he grins, pushing the blade at your throat.