Chapter 24: The king

Guards, tall and musculary built armoured men surround you both. Joining your sides from left and right. You watch the crowds disappear in front of you, a few walk forward a few steps. Everyone bewildered.
All of the guards were in sync, carrying spears in their right hands. You let out a shaky sigh, resting your forehead on his shoulder.

This is surreal, for years humans always pondered if there was something more than them. Now, being stuck amongst it. Among the creatures of Earth and human life, who were going to kill you. An overwhelming amount of loneliness was all you felt, besides terror.
Being amongst titans proved man kind wasn't as big and strong as we thought.

Tall wooden bolted doors are drawn open. The walls were a white sand stone, torches pinned high above the ground to the walls. The flames flickered as the doors shut behind you. Then, he begins placing you down. You look around, turning around on the spot. This was huge, huge ceilings which just felt like an average caste height to them. You look around, red curtains were draped at each window. Which, were also, stood very tall. You turn around to him. The guards had their heads tilted, watching you, he stood with his chin up in the air. Looking down at your with his arms folded. "what's happening now" you choke on your words, one 9ft giant was enough. But 2 8-9ft giants stood beside him was too much. You felt so vulnerable.
He turns around, the guards jump, caught off guard. As they assume their postings by the door once again.
"This is my home" he begins, stepping slowly along the light grey stoned floors.
"It's a bit...big?"
He looks down at you.
"Hierarchical structure" he hints.
Was he a king?
"King?" You ask.
He gives a face of approval.
How do you get caught by a king of titans.

"No" you say.
"You cannot say no to things that do not please you" he smiles.