Chapter 32: Learning to trust

You stumble a bit backwards as he pushes you away, continuing to gather more things. Placing the final ointment beside a new bowl he turns to you, bending down to pick you up by your sides and placing you on the edge of the metal hospital bed.
You look up at him.
"It is apparent you are going to disagree with anything I do" he begins, sprinkling a green powder into the bowl.
"But, if at any moment you are to trust me..." He turns to you. His large shadow cast down on top of you, his pale muscles slightly grey from the light behind him.
"Now is the time you do that" he leans in front of you, holding a bowl in his hand. A transparent iridescent liquid swirls itself around. You take a few moments to look at it, before you shake your head.
His face goes blunt.
"I will force you again" he warns, holding it closer to you.
You keep your eyes on it, swirling around and around on its own.
"Will being in this bodily state please you, until your weak body finds the strength to repair itself?" He hisses, standing closer.

You had to begin to trust him at some point. You glance at him before slowly cupping the sides of the bowl with your hands. You gulp, looking up at him.
"Trust me" he whispers, his black eyes softly looking into yours. More of a pleading expression. "This is insane" you mumble, before putting the bowl to your mouth and drinking the bizarre liquid.

"Good" he smiles, pleased. His hand takes the bowl from your hands the second the last drop is gone.
You wipe your mouth on your arm, looking down at your body. "I am still covered in blood" you mumble, he turns his head a little to look at you. "I will get you something" he says.
You look at what he was wearing. A sumo type garment on his lower half. With a cloth cloak and his chest wrapped in cloth, also. "Why is everyone wearing clothes just made of plain cloth?"
"Us...engineers? Is that what you named us?-" he turns his attention from you to the side again.

Your heart felt tight, burning slightly. You breathe in, a sharp pain. You grip at it, your sharp breaths caused him to glance at you.
"That's normal" he reassures, returning to the side bench once more.
"Well...we have always worn robes, or garments made of cloth"
"So it's nothing special?"
"No" he says, sure of himself.