Chapter 8

After the mission was complete, Jura and Bacchus returned to their guild while Y/N stayed a bit longer making sure Dalt was going to be alright. Thankfully, Master Bob told him that he will have Dalt stay with him and become part of the Guild giving him a second chance. Y/N was happy to hear this as he told Dalt if he ever needs anything from him, he would be willing to help him out no matter what it is. He made his way back to the guild feeling rather happy being able to save one of his kind as he finally get a second chance to live his life.

While heading back to the guild, he grew rather curious about what Jura said along with the pink glow that appear. However, he decided to put that in the bed of his mind as he didn't want to think about it. Eventually, he arrived back at the guild as he walked inside seeing Makarov at his usual spot.

Makarov: Ah Y/N. You're finally back.

Y/N: Yeah. I take it you got the report from Master Bob?

Makarov: Indeed. Said as he smiles. Seems like you managed to save one of someone like you and he has allowed him to become a member of Blue Pegasus.

Y/N: Yeah. Honestly, I'm glad I was able to though there is still one thing that concerns me.

Makarov nodded in response.

Makarov: Whatever that spike was, must've been a controlling device of some kind that caused him to lose control. I can't even imagine why anyone would do such a thing.

Y/N: I know. Said as he clenched his fist. Using us as damn tools for their enjoyment just pisses me off.

Makarov: Indeed. However, we do not have any suspects right now that we know of. As such, we don't have any idea where to start along with the other matter.

Y/N: Are you referring to that pink glow?

Makarov: Yes. Erza came back from her quest and told me about it as she was rather concerned about this. Seeing how that glow appeared during your mission, I take it might be the same person.

Y/N: Yeah. Jura and I were talking about that along with a few other things as well. Whoever is creating this pink light seems to be planning something which we do not know.

Makarov nodded as he was rather concerned about this.

Makarov: This will be discussed at the next Guild Master's conference no doubt. How long are you planning on staying this time?

Y/N: Beats me. However long I feel like, to be honest.

Makarov: I see.

???: Y/N!!!!

Y/N had a blank face as he sensed Natsu charging at him.

Natsu: Come and fight me, right now!!!

Y/N easily raised his fist as it struck Natsu in the face. He grabbed his arm spinning him over his head before throwing him to the wall.

Y/N: If you need me I'll be at my home. Said as he walked out to the guild.

Everyone chuckled seeing what happened as Natsu failed again to land a hit on him.

Macao: Hehe doubt that Natsu will ever learn.

Wakaba: I doubt he ever will.

Y/N left the guild as he headed back to his home to relax.

Over the next few days, Y/N stuck around town not doing anything special. He spent most of his time either walking around town, training or sleeping in the guildhall. Of course, when it came to Natsu he easily swatted him away like an annoying fly. Things seemed to be going rather well for everyone until one day that would greatly affect Y/N.....in more ways than one.