Chapter 11

Seeing Y/N's Zinogre form, everyone was utterly scared and terrified seeing this. Compared to the average human, Y/N was much taller and bigger than them as Elfman, being the tallest out of everyone, could reach up to the joint of Y/N's front legs.

Elfman: He is freakishly huge!!

Macao: No kidding. Not to mention his presence is terrifying.

Wakaba: Yeah. We need a plan here.

Before they could even do anything, Y/N howled loudly as lightning struck all around them sending several members flying.

Grey: This isn't good!! We need to figure out something and fast!!

However, Y/N ran toward Grey easily knocking Natsu out of the way. Seeing this, Grey tried to stop him by creating an Ice Wall but was easily shattered into pieces. He slashed both Grey and Erza sending them flying backward.

Levy: Gery, Erza!!!

Y/N howled again as his body burst with crimson lighting. Everyone tried to attack him but none of their attacks had any effect at all. At this point, it was a devastating one-sided fight as nothing they did could even damage or harm him. Every attack they tried to use was nothing more than a brush stroking against his body as he returned the favor but with even more force which nearly killed some of them. However, they were able to avoid it but were still greatly injured by it. No matter what they did or try, it proved to have no effect at all on him.

This went on for several minutes as everyone was badly injured lying on the ground scattered in various places. Y/N stood on top of a large rock formation with everyone lying on the ground below him. He howled loudly as some of the members struggled to get up.

Grey: T-This is bad. Said grunting in pain. We have to stop him.

Elfman: Y-Yeah but I got no magic...left.

Natsu struggled to get up but couldn't as he had no magic energy left and was badly injured. Y/N looked down at Natsu as he grinned while snickering.

Natsu: It...can't end like this. Said fists clenching tightly.

Some of the other members struggled to get up but couldn't do anything. Y/N leaped down from the rock as he slowly walked over to Natsu looking down at him. They looked at each other for a few moments before Y/N swatted Natsu like a fly sending him flying toward a rock wall.

Grey: Natsu!!!

Y/N swatted Grey using his tail sending him flying in another direction. Slowly, he swatted each of the guild members sending them flying in all directions. Erza forced herself to her feet despite being badly injured.

Erza 'thought': I have to do something. Though, with my magic strength right now, I don't know what else I can do. If this keeps up.

Y/N turned his head to see Erza standing despite being badly injured. His right front paw surged with electricity as he leaped into the air. While in the air, he roared while cocking his paw back ready to strike Erza down. Everyone knew what was happening as they tried to get up but can't. She saw this as well trying to move but fell to her knees shutting her eyes awaiting her fate. However, Y/N was slugged in the face as he fell to the ground which surprised everyone.