Chapter 25

Morning came as the sun started to rise over the horizon. Luna and Teo were up rather early as Luna was making breakfast for them with Teo setting the table.

Luna: I take it you've met the children of Igneel and Metalicana yesterday.

Teo: I did. Igneel chose a rather arrogant child. Said as he chuckles. Almost reminds me of how he and I first met.

Luna: You two were always wanting to fight each other every time both you met.

Teo: Hey, he's the one who starts the fight. I was just following through.

Luna: Of course you were. Said as she giggled.

Teo: Metalicana's kid sure has that rather grumpy look.

Luna: Like they just ate some rust?

Teo: Hehehe, yeah.

Teo finished setting the table as Luna started to bring the food to the table.

Teo: I'm curious how much longer those two are going to sleep. Said looking down the hallway. The food will get cold if they don't come.

Luna: Just leave them be. Said smiling. Those two need some quality time together.

Teo: That so?

Luna nodded in response.

Luna: Those two have a rather strong bond of love between them. They have been through a great amount of trouble and pain but they still manage a find a way to be together. Despite being a rather arrogant person, he cares deeply about her even if he doesn't properly show it.

Teo: Hehehe, even a fierce person can have a soft side.

Luna: Hehe, that is true. Kind of reminds me of how we first met. Said as she looked at him. You were always so adorable when you weren't honest with your feelings when we were dating.

Teo: S-Seriously? Do you still remember that?

Luna: Of course. Said smiling. I'll always remember those moments about them.

Teo simply sighed as he chuckles.

Teo: Fair enough.

Luna: After breakfast, I'll take her back to the guild. Are you going to take him to the town where he came from?

Teo: Whenever he is ready. Though that will depend on him. I have a feeling he'll want to head back there on his own.

Meanwhile, in the room where Mirajane and Y/N slept, Mirajane slowly started to wake up. She found herself still wrapped in Y/N's arm who was sound asleep. A smile appeared on her face as she gently poked his cheek.

Mirajane: Hey, Y/N. It's morning.

He groaned in his sleep and Mirajane giggled. She continued to poke his cheek trying to wake him up but failed. Instead, he gently nibbled on her finger in his sleep as Mirajane found this rather cute. Seeing this, she thought of a puppy chewing on a toy which only made this side of him even cuter.

Mirajane thought': I wonder how you'll react when I scratch behind your wears.

She moved her other hand behind his ear and started to scratch it. Almost immediately, his tail started to wag while a goofy smile appear on his face. This went on for several minutes as Mirajane utterly enjoyed this. Slowly, his eyes opened up as he was still rather sleepy.