Chapter 24

After Mirajane and Y/N kissed, they held each other in their arms remaining like that for a long time. Neither one of them said anything as they simply enjoyed the moment before separating.

Mirajane: Hehe, I think I can get used to that.

Y/N: Yeah whatever. Said looking away.

Mirajane: Ah, are you embarrassed by that?

Y/N: NO I'M NOT!!!!! Shouting at her. QUIT TRYING TO PISS ME OFF!!!!!

Mirajane giggled seeing his reaction.

Mirajane: It's rather cute to see you all flustered like this.

Y/N's eyes twitch in annoyance as he turned around arms folded.

Y/N: No I'm not, stupid she-devil.

She smiled seeing this as she decided to tease him a bit. While he had his back to her, she walked up behind him and started to scratch behind his ear.

Mirajane: You like having this spot scratched don't you?

Y/N's body tensed up as he tried not to react as best he could. His tail was wagging while his foot was slowly tapping.

Mirajane: Come on, it feels good doesn't it? Said smiling.

As she continued to scratch that spot, it became rather difficult for him to suppress it. A goofy smile appeared on his face despite him trying not to show it. Eventually, he succumb to the feeling as he acted like a dog which Mirajane giggled.

Mirajane: Ah who's a good puppy? Said as she continued to scratch his ear.

His foot started repeatedly tapping the ground as his tail was wagging father fast. Mirajane found this utterly adorable until Y/N finally managed to snap out of it and smack her hand away.

Y/N: I'M NOT A DAMN DOG!!!!! Shouting with his face dark red.

Mirajane: Ah, I was having fun doing that. Said a bit disappointed.

Y/N: I DON'T CARE!!!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT!?!?!?

Mirajane: Well, Cana told me about it a while ago.

Y/N was utterly annoyed as his eye twitched.

Y/N 'thought': Damn her. I swear I seriously can not leave my guard around them if they're going to that.

Mirajane: Want me to scratch it again?

Y/N: HELL NO!!!! NEXT TIME YOU OR CANA TRY TO SCRATCH THAT SPOT, I'LL BITE YOUR DAMN HAND OFF!!!!

Mirajane: Why do you have to be so mean? Said as she started to cry.

Y/N started to panic seeing her like this as didn't know what to do.

Y/N: Why the hell are you crying!?!? I didn't mean to make ya cry!!!

Mirajane: You're just so mean.

Y/N tried to figure out something to stop her crying. However, Mirajane stopped as she was only faking it.

Mirajane: Guess you are a softy.

Y/N: YOU WERE FAKING IT!?!?!?!

Mirajane: Yeah. I just wanted to see your reaction. Said smiling.

Y/N blankly stared at her hearing this as he didn't know what to say. Suddenly, he punched the boulder beside him out of annoyance.

Y/N: YOU'RE SERIOUSLY PISSING ME OFF!!!!! JUST WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!